ATC Winchester 2021 sticky - All ATC Winchester chat in here

LankyJock

Swinger
Hey, Im due to be starting basic in about 3 weeks. Ive just developed shingles. Im going to tell my recruiter when I get the opportunity, waiting on them calling me back. Will it be realistic for me to still be on my original intake as by that stage I won't be contagious any longer?

LankyJock

Swinger
Anyone else’s kit list looking a bit bare. Doesn’t mention an iron, boot polish, paracords etc.
I saw you can download one for pirbright online which has much more items required for basic.

Anyone else’s kit list looking a bit bare. Doesn’t mention an iron, boot polish, paracords etc.
I saw you can download one for pirbright online which has much more items required for basic.
Yeah half the things you need aren't on it and then you get here and they tell you to order it. Definitely buy a good iron, plenty of polish kiwi brown (hard to find but the best one), sniper tape and some permanent markers (to label kit), plenty of shower gel (shower 3 times a day with pt)

Yeah half the things you need aren't on it and then you get here and they tell you to order it. Definitely buy a good iron, plenty of polish kiwi brown (hard to find but the best one), sniper tape and some permanent markers (to label kit), plenty of shower gel (shower 3 times a day with pt)
Naafi has most items you’ll need especially lots of boot polish