ATC Pirbright - Thread for those joining in 2018

Yeah bring your own iron. There are very few to share among the troop so having your own helps
What wattage would you recommend?
With the wattage I've read below 1200, but the fella from my local recruit office says take a decent iron and not to worry about the wattage.

I've got 2400 so it's either gunna work or blow the fuse and I'll need to buy a new one (they sell them down there anyway)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

With the wattage I've read below 1200, but the fella from my local recruit office says take a decent iron and not to worry about the wattage.

I've got 2400 so it's either gunna work or blow the fuse and I'll need to buy a new one (they sell them down there anyway)

When do you start?

When do you start?
March 5th, not long now you?

Still waiting on specific date but been told I’ll be looking at April for RAC (finalising documents to confirm the date).

So who’s going April? Just gives me a rough idea on intake dates.

I have a question how long does it take to join the army, in 2002 it was 34weeks followed by 34 weeks phase 2 that's if you join at 16 (junior leaders) phase2 catrick was 34 weeks,

It's a quick march with double march at times. It's not so bad but hills will get you. There are some tough ones here. Concrete hill, heartbreaker hill and A&E hill will burn your thighs like nothing else.
Whatever happened to Sand Hill, Happy Valley, and the Seven Sisters..............<sigh>

Anyone else been moved to Winchester on the 26th? Me and a few others was supposed to be at Pirbright but have been moved.
I was supposed to be going to Winchester on March 5th but got moved to Pirbright on the same date because apparently there was only 4 people on the intake at Winchester. :?

Latest Threads