ATC Pirbright - Thread for those joining in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a question about shaving. Will I be fine if I will take electric shaver skin smooth. shaver like barber has. >>> Andis TS-1 Gold Titanium Foil Shaver
Can use it instead of shaver with blades?

Thank kind of option would be very useful to prevent cutting the skin, and the skin could regenerate.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a qualification about shaving. Will I be fine if I will take and shave myself with electric skin smooth shaver like barber has. >>> Andis TS-1 Gold Titanium Foil Shaver

Thank kind of option would be very useful to prevent cutting the skin, and the skin could regenerate.
I’m going with no.

Also have you passed the English requirements?

Hi, I have a question about shaving. Will I be fine if I will take electric shaver skin smooth. shaver like barber has. >>> Andis TS-1 Gold Titanium Foil Shaver

You won’t be allowed to take this . Manual razor it is .

Depends on your training team and what point you are at in the 14 weeks.

Well I’m starting week 8 of phase 1 training at pirbright after the holidays and no one in my intake has been allowed to use one of these? Nor has anyone else that I know of any at stage of phase 1 so what are you basing this on ?

Well I’m starting week 8 of phase 1 training at pirbright after the holidays and no one in my intake has been allowed to use one of these? Nor has anyone else that I know of any at stage of phase 1 so what are you basing this on ?
I am starting week 38 of my 35th year in the army and from my limited experience of training establishments what is allowed and isn’t (within law and regulation) depends very much on your training NCO’s ^~

The fact I am a week ahead and I already stated it depends on your training team. I am on CMS 18 and you are CMS 14 most likely plays into how you are treated and the regime of your training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads