ATC Pirbright - Thread for those joining in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the average waiting time for people? I have been told by my CSM that after I pass selection (start of dec) I will be loaded on to the next training date... I'm hoping for March....

I’m here now... bring your own lighter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You might be able to help me out actually. A work colleague of mine (ex military) said that you don’t really need to take EVERYTHING listed on ur JI . A few things he mentioned are a headlight, tent pegs and bungee cords for example. Mentioning that a lot of kit if necessary is supplied. Any truth in this? He might have had it different from me mind you as he done basic at catterick whereas I’m going to pirbright ? Cheers

You might be able to help me out actually. A work colleague of mine (ex military) said that you don’t really need to take EVERYTHING listed on ur JI . A few things he mentioned are a headlight, tent pegs and bungee cords for example. Mentioning that a lot of kit if necessary is supplied. Any truth in this? He might have had it different from me mind you as he done basic at catterick whereas I’m going to pirbright ? Cheers
You can pre-order a lot of it for £50 And pick it up at pirbright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads