ATC Pirbright - Thread for those joining in 2018

We get ourselves up at half five, scoff at quarter past six, inspections at seven then first lesson around eight ish. Then depending on how buckshee the day is you could finish at around six at night, admin until ten, big lights off then side lights of at half ten

We get ourselves up at half five, scoff at quarter past six, inspections at seven then first lesson around eight ish. Then depending on how buckshee the day is you could finish at around six at night, admin until ten, big lights off then side lights of at half ten
Sounds fun, how hard would you say the fitness side of things is? Silly question because obviously it isn’t going to be easy but just a rough idea

There’s a few people here with 13 min run times and they work to improve you more than thrash you so you’ll be fine. Your fitness will definitely get better
How do you mean work To improve you? Don’t they just work you as a group rather than individuals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trouble with shitty weather, get a cold struggle to run and breathe properly :/
Yep, i had a cold and a chest infection three weeks ago... only just getting back to full health and I start in 2 weeks so I’m running most days now to try combat what I didn’t do in those three weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know the process after passing selection? I took mine over a year ago and passed with an A but have to go back and re do the medical as it’s expired. I’m positive it’ll all go smoothly but was just wondering if they give you a start date while the security check goes on etc and is this when they get your references ?

Does anyone know the process after passing selection? I took mine over a year ago and passed with an A but have to go back and re do the medical as it’s expired. I’m positive it’ll all go smoothly but was just wondering if they give you a start date while the security check goes on etc and is this when they get your references ?
How come they didn’t give you a start date after your selection?

Latest Threads