ATC Pirbright - Thread for those joining in 2018

I’d recommend turning up in a shirt and tie. But other than that it was a very chill 3 days for me just take in everything they tell you and ask as many questions as you can to find out about your chosen role. Enjoy it as well. And make sure you bring all the paperwork you need otherwise it will
Delay your application
all good advice, just remember its basically a 3 day interview for the career you have chosen. we had a couple of clowns in our selection and the staff where not impressed. be professional and give it your all buddy and you will be fine!

Guys and girls ...my lad is now in week 11 (rmp cap badge) and he absolutely enjoying his time at pirbright. He is in great section .lead by what he says are an awesome group of section leaders. He had a dip in week 2 for about a day ( little bit homesick etc) but has now cracked on with his section. Guys and girls go to pirbright with an open mind and a sense of humour .you will only get out of it what you put into it....give 100% the d.s will see this ......good luck .and from an ex infanteer..thank you for what you are doing

Latest Threads