ATC Pirbright - Thread for those joining in 2018

How will everyone get there as i was taking the train but the 7th may is a bank holiday so the trains will be a nightmare but then i was told youd look like a mummy's/Daddy's boy if you got your folks to drop you off

How will everyone get there as i was taking the train but the 7th may is a bank holiday so the trains will be a nightmare but then i was told youd look like a mummy's/Daddy's boy if you got your folks to drop you off
I'm getting dropped off by my parents, they want to have a look around as well since the offer is there.

In answer to my own question anyone wanting to know if you start p1 on 4 June you will not get summer leave but only the one weekend. Just spoke to csm

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with loading team? I haven’t received a conditional offer, and I’ve been told everything’s completed on my application. Meant to be starting on 28th may, ...

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with loading team? I haven’t received a conditional offer, and I’ve been told everything’s completed on my application. Meant to be starting on 28th may, ...
Have you had anything had a event on your portal thats how mine came through

I got my training date two months after selection (which was fortunately 3 months before starting training). Waiting for paperwork to go through.

Latest Threads