Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATC Pirbright - sticky thread for all discussion concerning recruit training 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Passed my 2 day assessment in September. Passed my interview with a B grade and I got 8.23 on my 2km run. Overall really good experience at Lichfield AC. I got my Phase 1 start date at Pirbright on Janaury 26th 2020. I'm aspiring to join the Army Air Corps as Aviation Ground Crew. Just wondering if there is any other people starting on the same day or also joining AAC? Good luck everyone and all the best. LG.

Cfc1603

Clanker
I start my training next march and was just wondering would it be best to carry on with more bodybuilding strength training or change to more circuit style?

The_Duke

LE
I start my training next march and was just wondering would it be best to carry on with more bodybuilding strength training or change to more circuit style?
Ask yourself - are my instructors likely to run “1 rep max” sessions, personalised to each recruit, or max effort burpees, star jumps, press ups etc.

Parnelly

Swinger
Still adding people to the group chat for 5th Jan 2020, send me a message if you want me to add you!- Ally :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozzy00

Clanker
If anyone is going starting on the 23rd of February Message me with your phone number if you want so we can get a group chat started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads