Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATC Pirbright - sticky thread for all discussion concerning recruit training 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaytemonn

Clanker
For the medical when you get to phase 1 is it the same as you did at the AC?
The doctor there cleared me for something on my medical history, so is what he said there final or can they recheck at Pirbright and change the decision?

Cfc1603

Clanker
Just wondering what people think of my training plan for phase 1 and hopefully make any recommendations if needed.
Monday - 3 mile Fartlek run
Tuesday- gym work
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- 4/5 mile run
Friday - gym work
Saturday- Interval training
Sunday- rest

Kaytemonn

Clanker
Just wondering what people think of my training plan for phase 1 and hopefully make any recommendations if needed.
Monday - 3 mile Fartlek run
Tuesday- gym work
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- 4/5 mile run
Friday - gym work
Saturday- Interval training
Sunday- rest

I'd say only have 1 rest day, but if you feel you need 2 then atleast change one to yoga/some sort of stretching exercise.

Ozzy00

Clanker
Id personally say its a good plan IMO id keep the 2 rest days for recovery as you dont want to overwork yourself but I may be wrong on whats best for the body so its up to you and what you feel comfortable with

Cfc1603

Clanker
I am wondering if anyone can help me out because I have read different things, If easter falls during your phase 1 do you get leave or is that just at phase 2 and at your unit?

J3m

Crow
I'm starting 5th January too, wanted to join earlier but all spaces where full for combat medic for ages, so decided to do my second choice for RMP. I know a lot about the regiment already which is good. Shame I have to wait so long...
I'm also starting 5th Jan. Did anyone end up making a WhatsApp group for this intake?

Parnelly

Swinger
I have a WhatsApp group going for 5th January intake! Message me and I’ll add you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads