ATC Pirbright - sticky thread for all discussion concerning recruit training 2019

Parnelly

Swinger
Anyone got 5th January as their start date? I’m going in as Electronics Technician in REME, I’d have been going in much sooner if I was a bloke... I had my selection on 4th July

Hi, I have just finished my assessment last Friday (9th) all went well and my recruiter has told me she’s requested for my phase 1 to start on November 3rd. Does anyone know roughly how long it’ll take for this to be confirmed? She said there was 11 spaces left when she applied so fingers crossed I’ll get in!
Ignore that! I’m now all confirmed for November 3rd. Anyone else?

Anyone got 5th January as their start date? I’m going in as Electronics Technician in REME, I’d have been going in much sooner if I was a bloke... I had my selection on 4th July
Haha nice to see im not alone... I got a 7 month wait for my trade in the REME too so chin up its worth the wait to do a job you're actually interested in!

Parnelly

Swinger
Haha nice to see im not alone... I got a 7 month wait for my trade in the REME too so chin up its worth the wait to do a job you're actually interested in!
Yeah they were trying to persuade me to go RMP but I’d just get bored and I know it so decided to wait out the 6 months and really prepare myself physically so I don’t have to worry too much come January!

oppoStu

War Hero
Anyone here know where I can practice the BARB Test or Cognitive Test I am going to Glencorse
Should be sent practice ones in your army portal, if you don't have them at the moment then you will get them closer to the date.

LongStride

Swinger
For those that have finished phase one or nearly finished What kind of lessons do we have during the weekends? Field craft lessons, light duties or is it mainly admin?
Thanks

Latest Threads