ATC Pirbright - sticky thread for all discussion concerning recruit training 2019

IF parents are taking us they need to be there at the GATE by the latest X.XX... If going by train the minibus picks you up at Station. My Dad is taking me . I am from the Gloucestershire Area.
You just ignored this (below) and re-posted the time?

MOD reminder:

No names, no social media personal details, no times and places. Please read the rules on page one and the personal security thread.

23rd of June Intake.

Does anyone know the detail with the ironing situation? The kit list states 1200W - that's a pretty naff iron. I've heard anything more powerful than that shorts the circuit in the room but the pugs in the corridor are fine. Anyone have any experience with that?

23rd of June Intake.

Does anyone know the detail with the ironing situation? The kit list states 1200W - that's a pretty naff iron. I've heard anything more powerful than that shorts the circuit in the room but the pugs in the corridor are fine. Anyone have any experience with that?
Thinking the same mate. It will be like a hand warmer.... The only 1200 watt ones I've seen are travel irons. Wilkos look like they do one but it's 6 quid. And your not gonna get a lot for that. I'd rather buy a decent iron even if that means ironing in the hall.

I know infantry and para have there own training but I am just wondering would a more physical role have a different schedule compared to a less physical role ie more phys, more green training etc

Latest Threads