ATC Pirbright - sticky thread for all discussion concerning recruit training 2019

I have just ordered the general items on the kit list, link works well.. will be ready for me on the 16th June, also we need to buy there tracksuit.
How much is the track suit im ordering my kit tommarow.Also have you been given a time we need to be at pirbright by im still waiting for my travel times to come through

How much is the track suit im ordering my kit tommarow.Also have you been given a time we need to be at pirbright by im still waiting for my travel times to come through
Anyone that’s off on the 16th june, who’s going up by train and who’s having their parents taking them lads?

apprantly we need to be there before 3:30 so do we just show up at the gate ?
I literally have no idea mate, my cousin said something about a minibus coming to the train station but that was 15 years ago lmao. For me as i’m off up with my dad I think we just go straight to the gate and then to a car park and that’s it?

I literally have no idea mate, my cousin said something about a minibus coming to the train station but that was 15 years ago lmao. For me as i’m off up with my dad I think we just go straight to the gate and then to a car park and that’s it?
Know idea mate after selection trying to get info from my recruitment office has been like getting blood out of a stone

Latest Threads