ATC Pirbright - sticky thread for all discussion concerning recruit training 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi is there a pass mark for comms systems operator-royal signals, I talked to my recruiter and she says there isnt but this link in the tread is telling me I need a score of 19 I'm just wondering has it been updated in any way or is my recruiter wrong? Cheers

Samana123

Swinger
I'm not really in a position to give you a definitive answer... However, I presume, if you have to take the TST... Its because they need to see you are at a certain mathematical standard... And therefore, ild be inclined to say there is a pass mark.

oppoStu

War Hero
Hi is there a pass mark for comms systems operator-royal signals, I talked to my recruiter and she says there isnt but this link in the tread is telling me I need a score of 19 I'm just wondering has it been updated in any way or is my recruiter wrong? Cheers
TST is out of 55 marks.

These are the pass marks you need per role...

1553855149038.png

The TST covers the following:

1. Whole number division
2. Decimal addition
3. Decimal subtraction
4. Decimal multiplication
5. Decimal divsion
6. Fraction addition
7. Fraction subtraction
8. Fraction multiplication
9. Fraction division
10. Fraction conversion
11. Metric unit conversion
12. Averages
13. Ratios
14. Proportion/scale
15. Percentages
16. Arithmetic progression
17. Standard form
18. Significant figures
19. Volume
20. Simultaneous equations
21. Factorisation
22. Area
23. Angles
24. Transposition
25. Graphical interpretation
26. Prefixes
27. Indices
28. Precedence

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

I've just finished week 7 of phase 1 training and i'm going on Exercise Half way next week is there anything I should get before hand that would help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads