ATC Pirbright - sticky thread for all discussion concerning recruit training 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratfink

Old-Salt
Hi mate this link includes the packing list
https://www.army.mod.uk/umbraco/Surface/Download/Get/4802

Quick note, it tells you not to bring an iron but I’d suggest investing in one... the irons at Pirbright are shite
Joining Instructions have been amended again. Irons can be brought with you but must be 1200W only. This is in order to not overload the block electrical circuits. I'd also recommend the "Get You In" pack - you won't have to worry about buying the wring thing and you won't get the package cheaper any where else.

Joining Instructions have been amended again. Irons can be brought with you but must be 1200W only. This is in order to not overload the block electrical circuits. I'd also recommend the "Get You In" pack - you won't have to worry about buying the wring thing and you won't get the package cheaper any where else.
I've already bought half of the stuff on the list so theres not much point in me buying the pack

Kodak

Swinger
This may get moved to another thread but a decent video which recommends some good kit for basic training.

Ratfink

Old-Salt
I've already bought half of the stuff on the list so theres not much point in me buying the pack

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine - the pack is a good deal though and it also takes away the worry of wondering if it's the right bungee/whatever and let's you worry about other stuff instead!!!

fractal01

Swinger
Have you got a link to the new set of JIs mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads