ATC Pirbright - sticky thread for all discussion concerning recruit training 2019

Was told on friday it they'll try get me in on 31st if not in may. i heard on portal earlier and confirmed it.
I just checked my portal again and yeah I have my date for the 9th June. Thats pants as I got a high A in January and I was told it would be march intake. Not happy. Started process in September with no hiccups or medical deferral so waiting for June is ridiculous. I can understand why people get fed up waiting :(

I just checked my portal again and yeah I have my date for the 9th June. Thats pants as I got a high A in January and I was told it would be march intake. Not happy. Started process in September with no hiccups or medical deferral so waiting for June is ridiculous. I can understand why people get fed up waiting :(
what you going for?

31st March Pirbright intake anyone?

I would of been happy with 10 months. I think the majority of people have had delays during the application process. I applied in 2016, from initial application to phase one start date 29months!

I have to say my application has been a breeze. Applied in November got a high A in January then got my date (the 11th of March) on the Monday after my selection weekend! Can't wait getting close now all in all about 5 months.

Latest Threads