ATC Pirbright - sticky thread for all discussion concerning recruit training 2019

The_Duke

LE
A new sticky thread for those hoping to undertake recruit training at ATC Pirbright during 2019.

The rules:

1. Think before you post - No personal details, no times of trains etc. Absolutely no FB links. Read the sticky thread on personal security before you start posting.

2. No such thing as a stupid question, but please make sure you use the search engine before you ask. The 2018 sticky is worth searching for answers.

3. Keep it civil. For the "old and bold", if you can't help with accurate and current information, then head over to the NAAFI to play. ROPs await those who can't follow this very simple rule.

JNM

Old-Salt
Yep going the 4th of feb as well slightly bricking it, I need to sort out a kit list as I have a few thing but not a lot
Lol cool what you going for? I have most of my kit now just need small bits like passport photos to get.

Lol cool what you going for? I have most of my kit now just need small bits like passport photos to get.
REME (electronics tech) what are you going for??? I think I'll have to give my Amazon account a pasting and get some items ticked off the list

JNM

Old-Salt
REME (electronics tech) what are you going for??? I think I'll have to give my Amazon account a pasting and get some items ticked off the list
Reme elec Tech, copying me or something? ;)

Ah I already have a bunch from Uni and I’m buying the kit for £50 when I get there so I’m not carrying tons down there.

Reme elec Tech, copying me or something? ;)

Ah I already have a bunch from Uni and I’m buying the kit for £50 when I get there so I’m not carrying tons down there.
Bloody hell next you will be telling me your from the West Midland , and getting stuff there sounds like a good idea, what do you get for the £50

Latest Threads