ATC Pirbright 2022 sticky - all Pirbright related chat in here

Evening all well after the thumbs up from 2 appeals and doing all that was needed at the Assesment centre I’m just waiting for my date, I’m joining the RA. Nice to meet you all

Happy days mate! What reg within the artillery you looking to join? I’m gonna volunteer for 29 cdo in phase 2
Cheers mate i chose as90 gunner and can’t wait for my date now I’m also on the list to get in sooner if anyone leaves, but meantime I’m going the gym loads and running loads to pass the time. Good luck for your journey

leaky5

Swinger
What time does the tours and talk start at so we know when too arrive?
We were asked to arrive between 1200 & 1400, seems like they are staggering arrivals. Once there were enough for a group, the recruits were taken away (probably the last time you will see them that day). An officer or NCO then took the parents off on a tour of the camp.
We then had a quick briefing from a junior officer and then IIRC at 1430 had the main talk from the squadron CO. They will give you dates for weekends off etc during that brief.

Just got my date 4th September anyone else got that date? Still on the ro rocket so maybe in before. Good luck everyone there atm and all waiting for dates, don’t give in it’s taken me nearly 3 years and 2 appeals but got there.
Happy days hope to meet others joining on the 4th

Just got my date 4th September anyone else got that date? Still on the ro rocket so maybe in before. Good luck everyone there atm and all waiting for dates, don’t give in it’s taken me nearly 3 years and 2 appeals but got there.
Happy days hope to meet others joining on the 4th
What are u joining as?

Does anyone know if the RAC phase 1 has moved to ITC catterick? as it's got me down to go there but I thought RAC either went to Pirbright or Winchester so a bit confused.

ITC Screw

Swinger
SME
Does anyone know if the RAC phase 1 has moved to ITC catterick? as it's got me down to go there but I thought RAC either went to Pirbright or Winchester so a bit confused.
This is correct but to be clear RAC recruits do not do the CIC. You will still do the 14 week CMS and then move on to RAC phase 2.

Dreamseller

War Hero
Remember people, if your username is closely linked to your real name then it may not be hard to find out who you are these days. Also it's not advisable to post where you are/will be, when you will be there etc on a publicly available website.

Latest Threads