ATC Pirbright 2021 Sticky - All Pirbright chat in here

Goose1991

Clanker
I’m just playing mate I’m 26 myself. Be prepared to be called granddad by all the lads because I was in training before.

Engineers as well mate. You keeping fit?
Haha yeah I’ve got a well old service number as well from when I was 18 yeah mate keep as fit as I can in my old age, as long as my legs will take me

RandyLahey

Clanker
Haha yeah I’ve got a well old service number as well from when I was 18 yeah mate keep as fit as I can in my old age, as long as my legs will take me
Most blokes reach peak fitness around your age or a little older anyway so it’s perfect time for training. Getting warmer too so hopefully we won’t have hideous exercises haha. Wet and dry drills in summer doesn’t seem so bad. God I hated ex.

What trade you going for?

How are people getting start dates after 1st April? My recruiter has told me they can't look on their system past 1st April for start dates as it enters a new quarter of the year - is this right?

Looking to join E/W and Signals Intelligence in the Royal Sigs

How are people getting start dates after 1st April? My recruiter has told me they can't look on their system past 1st April for start dates as it enters a new quarter of the year - is this right?

Looking to join E/W and Signals Intelligence in the Royal Sigs
I got my start date just over a week ago for May, I'm signals too

Ah mate it's frustrating hearing different things from different places. Did your recruiter just look on his computer and get you in for that slot or did they make a special arrangement?
Yeah mate they put my info in on their system like gender/job choice etc and it showed them the available spaces then they requested that date and I got the conditional offer two days later in my portal

Latest Threads