Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATC Pirbright 2021 Sticky - All Pirbright chat in here

Hey bro you dont mind me asking are You Going Royal Corps of Engineers ?. how did you find the Technical Selection Test
Yeah engineers. And the tst I found pretty daunting. With being older 29, the last time I did maths was GCSE. But I used the one they send out to practice, I bought a GCSE math revision book and then just worked on the ones I found hard. With only needing 30 out of 50 i think to cover all roles. I made sure I knew ew
Hey bro you dont mind me asking are You Going Royal Corps of Engineers ?. how did you find the Technical Selection Test
No problem. Being a bit older 29 I the thought of a math test was daunting. But I used the practice one they send, and I bought a gcse maths revision book. And found the ones I struggled with and worked on them.

I think you only need 30/50 to cover all roles. So I made sure I knew the answers to enough to cover that mark. And then was pot luck on the rest. Ended up doing well and got an A overall in selection and all roles available.

Hope that helps mate

Jam12bix

Old-Salt
Yeah engineers. And the tst I found pretty daunting. With being older 29, the last time I did maths was GCSE. But I used the one they send out to practice, I bought a GCSE math revision book and then just worked on the ones I found hard. With only needing 30 out of 50 i think to cover all roles. I made sure I knew ew

No problem. Being a bit older 29 I the thought of a math test was daunting. But I used the practice one they send, and I bought a gcse maths revision book. And found the ones I struggled with and worked on them.

I think you only need 30/50 to cover all roles. So I made sure I knew the answers to enough to cover that mark. And then was pot luck on the rest. Ended up doing well and got an A overall in selection and all roles available.

Hope that helps mate
Yea Bro that Helps alot thank you. could you send me the TST sample you got

Latest Threads