Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATC Pirbright 2021 Sticky - All Pirbright chat in here

Goose1991

Swinger
I was thinking the same thing. I spoke to my recruiter who told me this is more of a paperwork formality and you night not get the formal offer till you get there.
Alright ,

i'm sort of in the same boat, i just got my DBS through to do online, did you get this way before me? And i haven't got a final offer, i could do with it so i can start to plan to leave next month.

Alright ,

i'm sort of in the same boat, i just got my DBS through to do online, did you get this way before me? And i haven't got a final offer, i could do with it so i can start to plan to leave next month.
I have received my final offer today, I start on the 7th March so I had to hand my notice in without it. Realistically you should be fine.

ae118

Swinger
On the Kit list it says washing powder , on my short stay at Catterick we didn't need it as there was a launderette , is this needed for Pirbright ,many thanks

S7015642F

Clanker
On the Kit list it says washing powder , on my short stay at Catterick we didn't need it as there was a launderette , is this needed for Pirbright ,many thanks

There’s a laundrette but if your troop misses the slot you can end not having clothes washed for two weeks or more. Hate to say it but laundry was worst thing so recommend to take your own washing power to clean your own clothes, that’s if this happens.

ae118

Swinger
There’s a laundrette but if your troop misses the slot you can end not having clothes washed for two weeks or more. Hate to say it but laundry was worst thing so recommend to take your own washing power to clean your own clothes, that’s if this happens.

Is it worth bringing an ironing board or just bring a new cover for the ones supplied? And do they care what wattage iron I bring?

S7015642F

Clanker
Is it worth bringing an ironing board or just bring a new cover for the ones supplied? And do they care what wattage iron I bring?

There are LOADS of ironing boards spare in COSH cupboard so feel free to use ones in there. There are irons left over too believe it or not! Wattage doesn’t matter but you have to iron your clothes in main area of your room than next to your bed space as it will trip electric in whole block.

If you scroll through this chat quite recently i posted a kit list.

Latest Threads