ATC Pirbright 2021 Sticky - All Pirbright chat in here

Pitcher3n2

Swinger
I’m 21st as well mate - light cavalry crewman. How long did it take for your final offer to come through? I need to hand my notice in at work but want to wait on my offer first haha
I got my final offer two days ago. Got the kit list a few days before that too. Dbs came through to send off about 2 weeks ago

Finally got my date. Who's going on the 21st of Feb?

Im there on the 21st pal. Got my final offer through today too

I’m 21st as well mate - light cavalry crewman. How long did it take for your final offer to come through? I need to hand my notice in at work but want to wait on my offer first haha

21st as well, Light Cavalry Crewman too - Got kit list last week, just waiting on final offer & travel details.

Hi all. Seen people saying to get drybags on an old thread. These still okay and recommended? If so, what size? I just bought a Jack Wolfskin waterproof, insulated jacket as I can't take my North Face parka to training! Anyone had any bad experiences with Jack Wolfskin products in the past?

S7015642F

Clanker
Hi all. Seen people saying to get drybags on an old thread. These still okay and recommended? If so, what size? I just bought a Jack Wolfskin waterproof, insulated jacket as I can't take my North Face parka to training! Anyone had any bad experiences with Jack Wolfskin products in the past?

This depends on your training team. I seen that thread before I went to pirbright in September and was told I couldn’t use them as I needed to learn how to military kit before my own. We were allowed to use them on our final exercise however there was no point in actually going out and buying kit. Especially since shop at Pirbright sells dry bags

Latest Threads