At what age...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chrisg46, May 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Does it become unacceptable to grope womens breasts? This thought occured last night while at a birthday party for some friends. The latest addition to their family was also brought along, a rather healthy looking 6 (ish) month old who predictably had all the women folk oohing and aahing over him and queueing for cuddles.
    His technique for signalling he wanted new cuddles was to lurch sideways out of one womens arms, while outstretching his own arms towards the next victim while opening and closing his fists while staring fixedly at the cleavage. Upon receiving cuddles his hands went to the standard full on groping position while face nuzzling nicely between the two mammaries.

This got me thinking. If i did this, i would get a hefty right hook/knee etc, but if toddler does this, it is cute and adoreable. Why this unfairness? When drunk, i too have a dazed, confused and uncomprending look in my eye as well as an unsteady gait, inability to make full sentences and propensity to be sick without prior warning. Yet my attempts for a reassuring grope, i mean cuddle, are rejected 99% of the time, and that includes the wife!
    However, i cant remember exactly when i was no longer able to grope at will, but i am sure that it was allowed once...

2. the Will I know would probably oblige with the left hook if you groped him :twisted:

3. Would it help if you dropped a coil in your shreddies?

4. Every pair of tits i see walking around gives me the urge to stick my head in between them. Will never leave me.