At War with America - Ken Livingstone (Poll)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Stonker, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Just this once, I agree with the irksome little man

2. Back Off Ken: The Spams and the Frogs have got it right.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I say, Ken :!:
  2. Lets face it Red Ken will knock the Americans at every oppurtuninty he gets. All Embassies and there staff can not be touched for any offence committed even murder, so why the hell does he expect them to pay his road charge.
  3. Ken Livingstone is tosser, I doubt that any Embassy pays the charges. He's just showing his anti US stance off. F*ck him.
  4. I don't think anyone would pay his charge if they had the choice, commie b*stard.
  5. Anyone or anything that p!sses that self-serving Blair wannabe cnut off has got to be alright with me.
  6. It's a close run vote so far - but the pro-Ken side is conspicuous by the silence of its support. :D
  7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

“If it was up to me, I would’ve seized their cars and crushed them, but it’s not legal for me to do that,” he said Thursday morning on a radio talk show. “I would’ve been quite happy to crush the car with the American ambassador in it, quite frankly.”

The American Embassy declined to comment, and the mayor’s press officers declined to say whether he wished to elaborate on the remark."

'tis funny though :D Just imagine if all international politics where commented in the same way :wink:
  8. I'm with Ken.

Morally, they're guests in our country and all their embassy staff and nationals benefit from the services the charge covers. So they should pay it.

Incidentally, the Vienna Convention grants diplomatic staff immunity from prosecution under the domestic law of the recieving state, but also stresses that they should obey that law as a normal expectation of diplomatic protocol.

It's not like the US and French can't afford it FFS! If London's to expensive they can always move to Watford or somewhere.

9. Wouldn't notice a few more idiots there anyway!
  10. Er, isn't something that used to the Foreign Office to sort diplomatic and that sort of things out? Wotsername, Maggie Buckett, in charge, nowadays in a strictly non-speaking role, with a genius called Geoff Hoon under her. Either there is Diplomatic Immunity or there isn't, and Ken Of The Dump is not the one who decides. And don't we pay vast sums to an Attorney-General for advice as well? There are enough International Lawyers around London to help him. Or are they all too frit of Ken and his unique sense of humour?
  11. Why is London's mayor so concerned about this diplomatic BS and not the social problems plaguing his city?
  12. Having French diplomats living free in London is on a par with with a plague of disease carrying rodents, and Ken has already resolved the Trafalgar Square pigeons issue . . . :wink:
  13. nice to see an elected official representing a major city using the language of the gutter. Newt loving freak. Lets hope if he does crush he car he's in the boot (trunk for ant spams present)
  14. He is a revolting little man and sadly my Council Tax has doubled since some namless nonentity dreamt the idea of a mayor. We have a real one the real City of London, we have one in the City of Westminster, we have one in all the boroughs, what did we want this unreconstructed communist sh1te for !
  15. When New York introduces the Congestion Charge, what's the betting that the UK Consulate and UN Ambassador pay it?

It's not as though they can't afford it.