At My Wits End!

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Mrs_MDN, Apr 12, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mmm Rocket scientist needed here

Not ORG by chance

2. My little roll of dough........why do you always blame that Ginger plonker for everything?

Look Darling - from our holiday snapshots - a piccy of you and your precious little jewels - almost damaged.
    Precious LITTLE ....oops ;D
    And one of me on our Honeymoon ;)

[​IMG]

Can there be any doubt it's me, Darling?.........
    [​IMG]

3. Not me, would never have stooped so low as to have paid the first compliment (i.e. the letter).

Now which sick puppy would pay a compliment like that to MDN?

4. Does MDN have a missus?
    Didn't think anyone would have him  ;D  ;D

Noooooooooo, it's not me - couldn't keep up with all THOSE demands on me body. :p

5. Lifesaver

Mrs MDN learnt along time ago that the way to avoid a slap is to do as she is told when she is told  and only to open her trap when she is swallowing sword ;D

You would fail in the role as you can't keep yer trap shut and have far too many silly opinions ;)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The real Mrs MDN yesterday, after all her chores were done and about to treat the chap that owns her to a toe jam removal session and clip my toenails

6. My Dear Lifesaver,

I think you need to learn the rules I live by to ensure my little - ok, Mighty, Doughnut does not stray.

Please take note dear, how to treat a MAN.
    I am NEVER disappointed, but sometimes do need a liitle rest..... it can be very tiring succumbing to his every whim and one does need to 'rest' one's bits occasionally, that's why I tried to ask Dr Ruth.

Here it is Love -

[​IMG]

7. Mrs MDN, if only you were the real one, you fit the bill superbly, Im just frightened that you are a bloke and have the intentions of making it look as though I have an alter ego.

My money is still on ORG ;D

8. Careful analysis, sound detective work and a massive todger have helped me unveil the fraudster.

ORG it seems I owe you an apology, however there is more chance of me telling you I am a homo ;D

It would appear that the wannabe MRS MDN although there are lots of you is the one and only lifesaver

The internet is a powerful tool and a tool I have used to uncover your true Identity. I knew from the start you wanted a lump of the donut, afterall why wouldn't you ;D I will do you the honour of giving you a length but thats yer lot, I imagine you could be a bunny boiler.

If you abide by the rules of your last post, you may be taken on full time, especially if your a bit of totty and not a meltedwellyhead.

So if you would do me the honours
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. I've never even spoken to MDN - why would it be me?  :eek:

10. I see there is an imposter in our midst!

No-one can cook a rabbit like me. ;D

11. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??

in yer dreams.  ;)

Everyone KNOWS ORG is the one for me! ;D

12. Not enought of Weener boy ORG to hand around, apart from his gut which looks like the EEC butter mountain ;D

As for chicks queueing, perhaps for the lavatory or the vomitorium after he has removed his socks or pulled the purple polar neck back and revealed a months worth of Edam ;D

13. At least they woudn't need scaffolding and climbing gear to get over me.

As fo the identity of Mrs MDN, you will see that a post was made on: Apr 12th, 2003, 8:00pm, as Mr MDN knows, I was, at that time, out of my trolley on Stella, in West Brom town centre, after watching WBA get stuffed by Everton.

The plot thickens. I personally think that it is MDN himself, trying to convince us that he really has a missus. I don't recall seeing one during my visit, but there was some Thai lady boy who kept asking "can I have my dowwa now massa Chris?"

;D

14. I always knew Stella was a tart, she could have taken you somewhere private.  ::)