At last, the evidence...

#1
here it is at last - incontrovertible evidence that the "light side" is better than the "dark side" :)

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=light+side&word2=dark+side

you will also find that "fences" are 5 times better than "intercepts", "fresh air" is 9 times better than "dungeons and dragons"... that 2 MI Bn is the best one ;)...

but no matter how i tweak it, "Op Int & Sy" keeps getting out-performed by "OP MI" :(
 
A

armadillo

Guest
#2
Are you the cream of the intelligence community, have you nothing better to do whilst at work,



Neither have I its fun keep losing though

Mrs A thinks imn hard at work

Armadillo
 
#3
Unfortunately the Dark Side beats the Dim Side by a rather large margin,

Hmmm plan backfired methinks!


CR you beat my IKYN name by loads. We need a league table to find the top Int Arrser in a fight.
 
#4
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
here it is at last - incontrovertible evidence that the "light side" is better than the "dark side" :)

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=light+side&word2=dark+side

you will also find that "fences" are 5 times better than "intercepts", "fresh air" is 9 times better than "dungeons and dragons"... that 2 MI Bn is the best one ;)...

but no matter how i tweak it, "Op Int & Sy" keeps getting out-performed by "OP MI" :(
Yeah, but...

Darkside kicks Dimside arse.

And...

Window Lickers is hammered by Windowless
 

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
#5
The_Cynic_Clinic said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
here it is at last - incontrovertible evidence that the "light side" is better than the "dark side" :)

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=light+side&word2=dark+side

you will also find that "fences" are 5 times better than "intercepts", "fresh air" is 9 times better than "dungeons and dragons"... that 2 MI Bn is the best one ;)...

but no matter how i tweak it, "Op Int & Sy" keeps getting out-performed by "OP MI" :(
Yeah, but...

Darkside kicks Dimside arse.

And...

Window Lickers is hammered by Windowless
....and Glad its all over gets 82,100,000 results. Beat that.
 
#6
Glad_its_all_over said:
The_Cynic_Clinic said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
here it is at last - incontrovertible evidence that the "light side" is better than the "dark side" :)

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=light+side&word2=dark+side

you will also find that "fences" are 5 times better than "intercepts", "fresh air" is 9 times better than "dungeons and dragons"... that 2 MI Bn is the best one ;)...

but no matter how i tweak it, "Op Int & Sy" keeps getting out-performed by "OP MI" :(
Yeah, but...

Darkside kicks Dimside arse.

And...

Window Lickers is hammered by Windowless
....and Glad its all over gets 82,100,000 results. Beat that.
sorry old chap, just whooped you with 243,000,000 :)

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=cr&word2=glad+its+all+over
 

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
#7
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Glad_its_all_over said:
The_Cynic_Clinic said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
here it is at last - incontrovertible evidence that the "light side" is better than the "dark side" :)

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=light+side&word2=dark+side

you will also find that "fences" are 5 times better than "intercepts", "fresh air" is 9 times better than "dungeons and dragons"... that 2 MI Bn is the best one ;)...

but no matter how i tweak it, "Op Int & Sy" keeps getting out-performed by "OP MI" :(

Yeah, but...

Darkside kicks Dimside arse.

And...

Window Lickers is hammered by Windowless
....and Glad its all over gets 82,100,000 results. Beat that.
sorry old chap, just whooped you with 243,000,000 :)

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=cr&word2=glad+its+all+over
You cheating swine. Damn, giao and glad don't even get close.
 
#13
Fraser said:
Iknowyourname said:
Unfortunately the Dark Side beats the Dim Side by a rather large margin.
Well that was pretty bloody obvious.

Iknowyourname said:
We need a league table to find the top Int Arrser in a fight.

I only scored a poxy 60m, but it was enough to get the job done.

8)
Pleased to see someone else is doing it properly and typing in peoples user names as they appear, The rest are cheating :D

I'd do one on Perivodkandcokechicky but I can't spell him :)
 
#14
I'm too embarressed to even print my measily score. Both with or without the underscore, I am pathetic.

I shall go now to my pitiful int sect and cower meekly under my desk.
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top