At last, some good news.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smartascarrots, Feb 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. War, famine, pestilence and plague. Levels of corruption and incompetence unprecedented even in the annals of British politics. Even the weather is taking the piss.

Still, mustn't grumble.

2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Damn it! I was so looking forward to seeing them. Such a gathering of rare talent, fine voices and stylish clothes, not to mention the classical aspect of the dance.

Actually, they should send them to Iraqistan. Not for the troops, but as a psychological weapon.

3. yeah but just think...all the time they were strutting their distinctly average stuff in far flung places, they weren't HERE!!!

4. issues Dep??

5. I'll always find a bit of bad news in the penny from heaven good news, they DID UK first! I was given a free map for my satnav of Guam and was hoping to donate it to to their tour of the Far, far East now they cancel ??? :crying:

6. The spice girls - proof that being a "personality" doesn't mean you actually have a personality.

7. It would be sad if it was not so true, dep, (Girls sell out - not Girl Power) rich, but brainless. Christmas adverts over could not see them in Easter Bunny costumes???? :?

8. Just spat peanuts all over the shop.......

9. posh spice doing fashion!!!(whatever next)

actually singing a tune would have been a start!

mel b is minted because of that poor murphy bloke,so she didnt need the stress of a world tour, she can sit at home and reap the rewards from spreading her massive thighs for the next unsuspecting rich guy..

didnt he ask her if she was on the pill?
    it wouldnt have been a relationship he was looking for(well not her anyway).

he was stung good and proper, and she is the only one who will benefit from it!

rather him than me(i have taste after all)!!!some!!!

hope this time they stay away!!!(noise like nails on a blackboard they were)

girl power can suck my fat one(except baby spice who could suck mine anyday but she would never be allowed to sing EVER!!

afew "oh god" noises would suffice.