At Last! I Have My Very Own Stalker!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dogmeat, Mar 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Woo, and, may I add, hoo.

stalker.jpg

I gather he wants a BJ, loves my sense of humour, would like to meet and finds me intellectually stimulating.

Should I stop him mid-fap and tell him my avatar came from here? www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots?page=5

2. He can suck me off I've plenty of protein.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. No let him crack on.

4. So how did you incite that?

5. Odd things those gayers, do you want any pictures?

• Like Like x 1
  6. J.Smith 1981.

Puppy. Keyboard warrior. Tit.
    Probably looks like the bloke that was going to marry the fat one off eastenders.
    And lives with his nan.

• Like Like x 1
  7. no fucking pictures, ever.

• Like Like x 2
  8. You sure? That prostate won't massage itself.

• Like Like x 3
  9. OP do you have the stalker or does your avatar pic? I'm confused here.

10. I'm very open to offering stalking services. My last engagement didn't work out well, something about me pinching a frozen pizza, so I'm back on the market after an extended break.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The guy's some sort of ADHD spacktard nerd walt who hangs out in the computer areas dispensing copypasta'd advice which he always gets wrong. The piss got ripped, blue pop got spilled and the PMs started. I thought it a little unusual for him to go on to declaring his turgid manlove for my avatar pic, thinking it's me.

12. Large font. Terrifying.

Try not to worry old chap. I'm sure his nan will bottle it when she sees you.

13. J.Smith.1981.

Its like me calling myself A.McNab.28dec1959.aka.s.mitchel, persec J Smith.....

14. You look pretty normal to me compared with the people I knock about with.

15. Splendid. Could you ask one of them to read you the bit that says the avatar is not a picture of me?