at last a place for us

you have to admire the work that went into it though --- I am tempted to mock up a label and taunt him that his collection is not complete. I am off to complete my masterwork the worlds first washing instruction label site. I expect to be richer than gates before the year is out

G

goatrutar

you have to admire the work that went into it though --- I am tempted to mock up a label and taunt him that his collection is not complete. I am off to complete my masterwork the worlds first washing instruction label site. I expect to be richer than gates before the year is out
You sir,are an entrepreneur.

M

Mark The Convict

Make sure you include at least one coded sexual reference, perhaps in the form of a coloured border. This guide may help;

Make sure you include at least one coded sexual reference, perhaps in the form of a coloured border. This guide may help;

Just out of interest, what is a 'High-Concept Gay'?

M

Mark The Convict

I have No Idea, Ivan. Stephen Fry? Umberto Eco? That cypher bloke at Bletchley Park who didn't come out of it too well? Jarrod might know. I wouldn't dare ask him though.

Especially with an invisible hanky.
Again, just out of interest; how would one go about getting an invisible hanky? Are they made out of cling film?

M

Mark The Convict

Getting the invisible anal fistula sewn up would be a bastard, to say nothing of the convo;

'So you were raped by an invisible, 6-foot tall rabbit. Called Frank. Excuse me while I consult my colleague...'

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Looks like a fruit to me:

segner_fruit_label30s.jpg