At home with a Gangster's family....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tuffy52, Apr 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Will there be arrests?
  2. Cardiac ones hopefully.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Kind of mini me Mafia, erm... Manchester hoods.... so not Mafia, just w@nkers . Trash TV again, then.But the makers know there'll be enough dribblers sitting down to watch more TV homage to these bone nutjobs. Among them: "Door men", security bods, urban Heroes, gangsters and crooks who've donated the square root of **** all to society or their community and thrive on crime. Lovely.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Looks interesting to me.
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yay, nice one. I had forgotten all about these delightful creatures. I for one shall be glued to the enchanted fish tank.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Don't forget kids, crime doesn't pay...................................!!!????
  7. Celebrity gangsters, spent 27 of his 48 years in jail.

So, not very good at the gangster business then.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. also plastic paddies the c32(uk) mob hang out with them.
  9. Blinding. Yet another aspirational UK TV series.

I really do blame things like this and sitcoms like Bread and Fools and Horses for glorifying semi-criminal lifestyles and making them seem normal.

10. As he's averaged less than 20 hours a week as a self- employed gangster, can he claim any benefits or reduced National Insurance payments?
  11. I can't rememer if it was 2011, or 2010, but just before Rememberance day, The 1st Mercian's (22nd Cheshire) were doing the Freedom of Stockport parade. One of the girls from work said she saw him mincing (in every fashion of the word) behind the parade with a camera crew following him.
    Never know, he might one day turn himself in to a suicide bomber and blow himself up by accident in his own house. (if he's ever released).
  12. He's a shirt lifter. He was on another programme about GMP a while back and he coughed it to the interviewer. Imagine sharing a cell? You'd be battered black and blue and have a hoop like a like a blood orange.
  13. Somebody will kill him. It's only a matter of time. There'll be a couple of nutters out there game enough for the right price and no body is untouchable. There'll be a massive funeral with all his kling-ons acting like the Richardsons.
    • Like Like x 3