At home with a Gangster's family....

Will there be arrests?

T

Tremaine

Kind of mini me Mafia, erm... Manchester hoods.... so not Mafia, just w@nkers . Trash TV again, then.But the makers know there'll be enough dribblers sitting down to watch more TV homage to these bone nutjobs. Among them: "Door men", security bods, urban Heroes, gangsters and crooks who've donated the square root of **** all to society or their community and thrive on crime. Lovely.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yay, nice one. I had forgotten all about these delightful creatures. I for one shall be glued to the enchanted fish tank.

[video=youtube;utXbpKrWRBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utXbpKrWRBs[/video]

Celebrity gangsters, spent 27 of his 48 years in jail.

So, not very good at the gangster business then.

also plastic paddies the c32(uk) mob hang out with them.

Blinding. Yet another aspirational UK TV series.

I really do blame things like this and sitcoms like Bread and Fools and Horses for glorifying semi-criminal lifestyles and making them seem normal.

I can't rememer if it was 2011, or 2010, but just before Rememberance day, The 1st Mercian's (22nd Cheshire) were doing the Freedom of Stockport parade. One of the girls from work said she saw him mincing (in every fashion of the word) behind the parade with a camera crew following him.
Never know, he might one day turn himself in to a suicide bomber and blow himself up by accident in his own house. (if he's ever released).

B

Biscuits_AB

He's a shirt lifter. He was on another programme about GMP a while back and he coughed it to the interviewer. Imagine sharing a cell? You'd be battered black and blue and have a hoop like a like a blood orange.

B

Biscuits_AB

Celebrity gangsters, spent 27 of his 48 years in jail.

So, not very good at the gangster business then.
Somebody will kill him. It's only a matter of time. There'll be a couple of nutters out there game enough for the right price and no body is untouchable. There'll be a massive funeral with all his kling-ons acting like the Richardsons.

Hes a joke maybe twenty years ago he was something no doubt, but today walking about with a group of scrawny teenagers in crombie coats like a bad piss take of reservoir dogs and so flush with cash he lives in a council house hardly Curtis Warren eh and besides I thought any real gangster would want to keep away from publicity

I was chatting to Donal MacIntyre fairly recently as we shared a few beers together in Londinium.

Conversation got round to this documentary series and Donal stated that Noonan is the biggest homo, gob shite he's ever had the misfortune to meet.

Good on you Donal, I just hope Domenky Noonan doesn't get wind of this and kick your Irish colon through your mouth.

Good on you Donal, I just hope Domenky Noonan doesn't get wind of this and kick your Irish colon through your mouth.
He is right though, Noonan and his family are truly shite and Domenyk has enough trouble prising himself out the driving seat of his P Reg Volvo, never mind scrap like a gladiator the bluffing fat jam rag.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Domenyk Noonan is a Nonce.

Hes a joke maybe twenty years ago he was something no doubt, but today walking about with a group of scrawny teenagers in crombie coats like a bad piss take of reservoir dogs and so flush with cash he lives in a council house hardly Curtis Warren eh and besides I thought any real gangster would want to keep away from publicity
The problem is the no-hopers that want to emulate that "lifestyle".

Looks like a good comedy to me.
Did anyone watch the Donal MacIntyre documentary on him?
Dominic Noonan/Lattlay Fottfoy driving around in a convoy of two cars, talking to each other on walkie talkies, LOL