Asymmetric warfare, terrorism, and Daesh.

Amazing what you can do in a totalitarian state...

Am I the only one counting the days until something similar is done to some England football supporters subsequently 'found' to be carrying nerve agent precursors in their luggage.
With the present diplomatic relations with Russia, in addition to the threats being carried out to English football supporters by Russian football thugs...
World Cup 2018 BLOODBATH: Russian hooligans warn England fans ‘Prepare to DIE’
Russia World Cup: Bloodthirsty hooligans free to ATTACK England fans after ban blunder
...and what has happened previously...
Russian thugs give chilling reminder of what England fans could face at next year's World Cup finals

...anyone with any smidgen of common sense may be forgiven for feeling that a football following holiday in Russia right now, just might not be the smartest idea.

If it's time to take lessons off the Russians in regards to CT policy then we're in worse trouble than anyone thought.

Interesting that the paragraphs you copied and pasted earlier didn't make any reference to Daesh but you did. It's as if the government policy has a more coherent understanding of the different Islamist groups that people join and what that means.

If it's time to take lessons off the Russians in regards to CT policy then we're in worse trouble than anyone thought.
I Don't know.

As long as we remember to put the hostages in the recovery position, why not gas a whole venue?

If it's time to take lessons off the Russians.....
It isn't, and it never will be, time to take lessons from a third world police state. Presumably you believe under such a regime you would be one of the very few giving the orders not the the very many living in fear, or drunken oblivion.

It isn't, and it never will be, time to take lessons from a third world police state. Presumably you believe under such a regime you would be one of the very few giving the orders not the the very many living in fear, or drunken oblivion.
Erm, I think my irony detector did this @BarcelonaAnalPark

Just like i posted that I thought gassing whole theatres during hostage rescue was a viable immediate action drill.

Erm, I think my irony detector did this @BarcelonaAnalPark

Just like i posted that I thought gassing whole theatres during hostage rescue was a viable immediate action drill.
I like it!

I see Viz's Major Misunderstanding has just dropped by.

By as an aside, in a post-Soviet society I would be looking to make some extra cash by selling off my neighbours daughters and grassing up anyone who complained as traitors. We've all got bills to pay comrade.