Asylum seekers on hunger strike1

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Galileo82, Aug 12, 2008.

?
  1. Let them go?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Let them starve?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Send them home?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Phone Shami Chakrabarti?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do they really think we care that much? All its doing is saving us money, good on them!

Linky

2. Oh dear what a shame never mind.

3. I don't think we should get in the way of their human right to starve themselves to death. It is also cheaper than flying them out or keeping them incarcerated.

4. I've got a couple of spare blankets, a jar of horse laxatives and a copy of the Rolf Harris guide to murals and frescoes, going spare. They're welcome to them.

5. That'll reduce the food bills a bit; very important in these economic conditions. Perhaps all prisoners nationwide could be encouraged to join in?

6. Don't hunger strikes only work when we care about something?

7. Why save the anger and pain. I'll chip in for the 9mm rounds. Why play the long game??

8. Oh come on, we can have some fun here;

Lets start a fund to raise funds for more rations for the other detainees in Campsfield.

I might even pop over there tonight and take a feck load of pizzas in for the officers on duty.

:)

9. Haha CC! As if the pizza would last the journey!! ;)

10. Didn't know I was picking you up en route! :p

11. If pizza's involved.....of course I'm going with you!! :)

12. Top idea. I dibs to hold the pizzas at the air vent to their rooms and switch on a fan.

13. Pizzas? Weak feeble folk. Have the breakfast bap van rockup, nothing like the smell of bacon in the morning. :)

14. Typical ARRSErs attitude to poor oppressed people. Have you any idea how much they pay to get here? $30,000 is not uncommon. Have a heart, they need a few more years working illegally and not paying taxes just to break even, never mind send enough wonga home to buy the village. Tsk, tsk.

15. You broke my sarcasm meter, may I have another please.