Asylum seekers on hunger strike1

Would you...

  • Let them go?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let them starve?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send them home?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phone Shami Chakrabarti?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
Do they really think we care that much? All its doing is saving us money, good on them!

Linky
 
#3
I don't think we should get in the way of their human right to starve themselves to death. It is also cheaper than flying them out or keeping them incarcerated.
 
#4
I've got a couple of spare blankets, a jar of horse laxatives and a copy of the Rolf Harris guide to murals and frescoes, going spare. They're welcome to them.
 
#5
That'll reduce the food bills a bit; very important in these economic conditions. Perhaps all prisoners nationwide could be encouraged to join in?
 
#6
Don't hunger strikes only work when we care about something?
 
#7
Why save the anger and pain. I'll chip in for the 9mm rounds. Why play the long game??
 
#8
Oh come on, we can have some fun here;

Lets start a fund to raise funds for more rations for the other detainees in Campsfield.

I might even pop over there tonight and take a feck load of pizzas in for the officers on duty.

:)
 
#9
CC_TA said:
Oh come on, we can have some fun here;

Lets start a fund to raise funds for more rations for the other detainees in Campsfield.

I might even pop over there tonight and take a feck load of pizzas in for the officers on duty.

:)
Haha CC! As if the pizza would last the journey!! ;)
 
#10
smudge67 said:
CC_TA said:
Oh come on, we can have some fun here;

Lets start a fund to raise funds for more rations for the other detainees in Campsfield.

I might even pop over there tonight and take a feck load of pizzas in for the officers on duty.

:)
Haha CC! As if the pizza would last the journey!! ;)
Didn't know I was picking you up en route! :p
 
#11
CC_TA said:
smudge67 said:
CC_TA said:
Oh come on, we can have some fun here;

Lets start a fund to raise funds for more rations for the other detainees in Campsfield.

I might even pop over there tonight and take a feck load of pizzas in for the officers on duty.

:)
Haha CC! As if the pizza would last the journey!! ;)
Didn't know I was picking you up en route! :p
If pizza's involved.....of course I'm going with you!! :)
 
#12
CC_TA said:
Oh come on, we can have some fun here;

Lets start a fund to raise funds for more rations for the other detainees in Campsfield.

I might even pop over there tonight and take a feck load of pizzas in for the officers on duty.

:)
Top idea. I dibs to hold the pizzas at the air vent to their rooms and switch on a fan.
 
#13
Pizzas? Weak feeble folk. Have the breakfast bap van rockup, nothing like the smell of bacon in the morning. :)
 
#14
Typical ARRSErs attitude to poor oppressed people. Have you any idea how much they pay to get here? $30,000 is not uncommon. Have a heart, they need a few more years working illegally and not paying taxes just to break even, never mind send enough wonga home to buy the village. Tsk, tsk.
 
#15
You broke my sarcasm meter, may I have another please.
 
#17
I see the logic in the hunger strike,if they die,they don't have to go back to Iraq. Clever that.
 
#18
sandmanfez said:
I've got a couple of spare blankets, a jar of horse laxatives and a copy of the Rolf Harris guide to murals and frescoes, going spare. They're welcome to them.
Is that the limeted Edition Bobby Sands Christmas Special one?
 

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
#19
They will give up in a little while. Not before the Liarbour hang wringers suspend all removals to (not actually a country) Kurdistan. The rest of them are clearly bandwagoon jumpers, but despite this often repeated measure, non of them have the conviction to see their protest through to the 'intended' conclusion.
 
#20
But would it not make more sense to explain to those demonstrating against the place and demanding its closure that once the hunger strikers had finished their strike and have been re-housed in wooden boxes and all those not striking are freed to their home country of origin then yes, we can close it and save all that tax payers money or should we just use the place for target practice?
 

Latest Threads

Top