Astrophysics = Selling snake oil?

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
Why is it still going up each time if it hits a "dome".
Yes, why indeed.

It's the mysterious ways of government, e.g. Operation Fishbowl. Between 1945 - 1962 they carried out 210 atmospheric nuclear weapons tests. What the fcuk for?

What dispersed this atomic blast?

Yes, why indeed.

It's the mysterious ways of government, e.g.
Ahh, so the cunning world government built a dome that doesn't behave like a dome, and only you are clever enough to see through this.

Operation Fishbowl. Between 1945 - 1962 they carried out 210 atmospheric nuclear weapons tests. What the fcuk for?
I think the clue is in the phrase "nuclear weapons tests" but I could be wrong.

endure

GCM
Yes, why indeed.

It's the mysterious ways of government, e.g. Operation Fishbowl. Between 1945 - 1962 they carried out 210 atmospheric nuclear weapons tests. What the fcuk for?

What dispersed this atomic blast?

Oh FFS. No nuclear weapons have ever been tested in space - oddly enough people would know. Atmospheric tests means not underground you cretin.

The video says the nuke was sparked off in space. How can it be in space if there is an effing dome around the flat earth.

Come on @Helm and your compatriots. This twat is either a pointless troll who has exceeded his troll licence or a complete and utter moron who brings discredit to ARRSE for giving him leeway.

philc

LE
I think they want more money for a new Collider, 20 Billion or so. I say just give it to the various Tank Regiments, same effect.

endure

GCM
Which demonstrates what precisely?
HE thinks it demonstrates nukes set off in space or up in the atmosphere.

Last time I posted that video on here was six years ago in the thread started by @Coldisthesea on nuclear annihilation.

They are underground and surface tests (although a few of the early ones were air bursts before they realised that it was a really ******* stupid idea).

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh FFS. No nuclear weapons have ever been tested in space - oddly enough people would know. Atmospheric tests means not underground you cretin.

The video says the nuke was sparked off in space. How can it be in space if there is an effing dome around the flat earth.

Come on @Helm and your compatriots. This twat is either a pointless troll who has exceeded his troll licence or a complete and utter moron who brings discredit to ARRSE for giving him leeway.
I suggest you report him to a mod that mods in this forum then, it's not my playground.

I suggest you report him to a mod that mods in this forum then, it's not my playground.
That's given me an idea actually...

Watch this...........!

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
Yes - deleted as better explained up thread
Pity, it was the most informed response so far.

By mythology I mean a narrative of how our world came into being. All cultures need a narrative to make sense of the world. The Tao of Physics was a seminal work on how physics is moving into realm of the metaphysical and its correlation with Eastern philosophy.

Can we ever know the true nature of the "reality" we live in? Current theory is first there was nothing and then it all exploded, i.e. The Big Bang Theory. I have no doubt this will change in time.

endure

GCM
Pity, it was the most informed response so far.

By mythology I mean a narrative of how our world came into being. All cultures need a narrative to make sense of the world. The Tao of Physics was a seminal work on how physics is moving into realm of the metaphysical and its correlation with Eastern philosophy.

Can we ever know the true nature of the "reality" we live in? Current theory is first there was nothing and then it all exploded, i.e. The Big Bang Theory. I have no doubt this will change in time.
That's one of a number of current theories as Brian Cox explains here. Science doesn't do absolutes.