Aston Midshires Car Insurance - PLEASE READ & SPREAD THE WORD

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by KulganofCrydee, Jan 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you haven't heard, anyone with Car Insurance by Aston Midshires based in Enderby, Leicestershire, STOP DRIVING NOW. Serious Fraud Office are investigating. It seems to be a scam.

You can check if your car is insured anytime by visiting askMID (You can check your own vehicle for free). Please spread the word people to save those who think they have insurance but don't.

2. Hmmmm Spam or viral link??

• Like Like x 1
  3. Announced on local radio here in Leicester. Leicestershire Trading Standards & Police investigating with Serious Fraud Office in London. They advertised via Price Comparison sites so could be many uninsured. Their site now closed. Their phones says office closed & when reporter went to listed offices in Enderby, the building owner said they were never there. This is true.

4. Just submitted the link for story on BBC News Leicester site but mods will have to approve it. Story is there.

5. Fair one, just seemed a strange first post!

6. Looks like every other offer is a scam these days in our god forsaken rip off Britain.

******* Desperadoes.

What do you expect being led by a smoke and mirror Government of any party.

• Like Like x 1

7. Just a quick question if anyone knows: Looks like I took out a policy wit Aston Midshires but my car is showing on te MID system. Does that mean I am covered before ttey went bust.

Regards

8. Does anyone know an alternative insurance provider. Quotes are too high

9. For a quick cover at reasonable prices try ecarinsurance. They are not great at payout time but name me one who is!