• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

assult courses

Status
Not open for further replies.
which ATR, ITC or training establishment has the most grueling assult course?

After watching full metal jacket with a couple of mates the other night and seeing pvt piles misery as he could not climb the obsticels because he was a discusting fat body! i was just wondering if there are any nasty fcuking courses out there?,

bassingboune nov 15th royal engineers :wink:

ineedacigg said:
which ATR, ITC or training establishment has the most grueling assult coarse?

After watching full metal jacket with a couple of mates the other night and seeing pvt piles misery as he could not climb the obsticels because he was a discusting fat body! i was just wondering if there are any nasty fcuking coarses out there?,

bassingboune nov 15th royal engineers :wink:
In otherwords you're wondering If you will infact put in a worse showing than Pte Piles? The answer is yes, yes you will.

If you're an unfit biff-mong all Assault Courses will be difficult, if however you not then you will have a good and knackering experience and probably a couple of bruises.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The one on Full Metal Jacket was at Bassinbourn. However, it was spelled 'Assault Course'. Not here anymore, we have a childrens play area with a jungle gym and sand pits. We don't encourage brutality, warlike attitudes or beastly macho pursuits.

You don't need an assault course; you need a spelling course.

An assault course doesn't have to be particularly hard, or even long. You just have to go round it for an hour and a half at a time, wearing sand filled webbing, resperator and helmet, while helping to carry a telegraph pole.

Enjoy.

tomthetinker said:

An assault course doesn't have to be particularly hard, or even long. You just have to go round it for an hour and a half at a time, wearing sand filled webbing, resperator and helmet, while helping to carry a telegraph pole.

Enjoy.
Brilliant :D

tomthetinker said:

Enjoy.
lol..i think its respirator, if your going to do it do it right :wink:

ineedacigg said:
tomthetinker said:

Enjoy.
Possibly be a mistake for you to pick up on spelling after some of your clangers.

ITC Catterick is a beast but is 100% achievable.

ineedacigg said:
tomthetinker said:

Enjoy.
I'm generally excellent at at spelling; it's my lunchtime drinking that lets me down. :D

I'll be thinking about you as you puke into your resi somewhere under the crawling net. :twisted:

tomthetinker said:
ineedacigg said:
tomthetinker said:

Enjoy.
I'm generally excellent at at spelling; it's my lunchtime drinking that lets me down. :D

I'll be thinking about you as you puke into your resi somewhere under the crawling net. :twisted:
lol, thanks for your thoughts :D i am strangely looking forward to it :lol:

How times have changed! I am positive you used to be required to spell correctly in order to get into the Army, let alone the Engineers :?

An interesting Assault Course and one we were 'privileged' to have 'enjoyed' on our Junior NCO's Cadre was the Krypton Factor assault course... nice, they knew how to spoil you 8O

Gundulph said:
How times have changed! I am positive you used to be required to spell correctly in order to get into the Army, let alone the Engineers :?

another fcucking countdown watching! Richard Whiteley grieving! spelling spotter! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads