ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

assult courses

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by ineedacigg, Jun 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. which ATR, ITC or training establishment has the most grueling assult course?

After watching full metal jacket with a couple of mates the other night and seeing pvt piles misery as he could not climb the obsticels because he was a discusting fat body! i was just wondering if there are any nasty fcuking courses out there?,

bassingboune nov 15th royal engineers :wink:

2. Don't know which is the most gruelling but I hear ITC Catterick's is a beast.

3. In otherwords you're wondering If you will infact put in a worse showing than Pte Piles? The answer is yes, yes you will.

If you're an unfit biff-mong all Assault Courses will be difficult, if however you not then you will have a good and knackering experience and probably a couple of bruises.

4. You just have to take the coarse with the smooth

Hope that helps :D

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The one on Full Metal Jacket was at Bassinbourn. However, it was spelled 'Assault Course'. Not here anymore, we have a childrens play area with a jungle gym and sand pits. We don't encourage brutality, warlike attitudes or beastly macho pursuits.

6. You don't need an assault course; you need a spelling course.

An assault course doesn't have to be particularly hard, or even long. You just have to go round it for an hour and a half at a time, wearing sand filled webbing, resperator and helmet, while helping to carry a telegraph pole.

Enjoy.

7. I've seen some vids on youtube of the assault course at catterick and it looks ace, well up for it.

8. Brilliant :D

9. lol.. it was really just a general question! just wondering they look like a good laugh! but yes all feedback greatfully eccepted 8)

10. lol..i think its respirator, if your going to do it do it right :wink:

11. Oh no.

12. Possibly be a mistake for you to pick up on spelling after some of your clangers.

ITC Catterick is a beast but is 100% achievable.

13. I'm looking forward to it, also the steeplechase looks tasty.

14. I'm generally excellent at at spelling; it's my lunchtime drinking that lets me down. :D

I'll be thinking about you as you puke into your resi somewhere under the crawling net. :twisted:

15. Tasty! You animal :lol:
    Just keep the mentality of not letting it beat you.

Chally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.