assult courses

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by ineedacigg, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. which ATR, ITC or training establishment has the most grueling assult course?

After watching full metal jacket with a couple of mates the other night and seeing pvt piles misery as he could not climb the obsticels because he was a discusting fat body! i was just wondering if there are any nasty fcuking courses out there?,

bassingboune nov 15th royal engineers :wink:

2. Don't know which is the most gruelling but I hear ITC Catterick's is a beast.

3. In otherwords you're wondering If you will infact put in a worse showing than Pte Piles? The answer is yes, yes you will.

If you're an unfit biff-mong all Assault Courses will be difficult, if however you not then you will have a good and knackering experience and probably a couple of bruises.

4. You just have to take the coarse with the smooth

Hope that helps :D

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The one on Full Metal Jacket was at Bassinbourn. However, it was spelled 'Assault Course'. Not here anymore, we have a childrens play area with a jungle gym and sand pits. We don't encourage brutality, warlike attitudes or beastly macho pursuits.

6. You don't need an assault course; you need a spelling course.

An assault course doesn't have to be particularly hard, or even long. You just have to go round it for an hour and a half at a time, wearing sand filled webbing, resperator and helmet, while helping to carry a telegraph pole.

Enjoy.

7. I've seen some vids on youtube of the assault course at catterick and it looks ace, well up for it.

8. Brilliant :D

9. lol.. it was really just a general question! just wondering they look like a good laugh! but yes all feedback greatfully eccepted 8)

10. lol..i think its respirator, if your going to do it do it right :wink:

11. Oh no.

12. Possibly be a mistake for you to pick up on spelling after some of your clangers.

ITC Catterick is a beast but is 100% achievable.

13. I'm looking forward to it, also the steeplechase looks tasty.

14. I'm generally excellent at at spelling; it's my lunchtime drinking that lets me down. :D

I'll be thinking about you as you puke into your resi somewhere under the crawling net. :twisted:

15. Tasty! You animal :lol:
    Just keep the mentality of not letting it beat you.

Chally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.