Association Website

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by PokerPro, Apr 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any ideas when this is going to come back online???

2. You having an employment problem, PP? (Only a shot in the dark about that, you understand.)

There's all sorts of assistance out there. Drop me a pm.

3. Ha ha - Is it that obvious????
    Have Pm'd you

4. I asked CB at ICA recently and apparently it will be back when they have a more secure server to host it on, I believe that there are ongoing discussions with one of the Govt agencies to get this done. There may have been more information given out at the recent clinic but as I wasn't there, I don't know.

5. Whisky....You say that to everyone you meet !!!! 8)

6. Has anyone suggested using ArmyNet to them? It should be free (If HQ D Int Corps gets it set up as an Int Corps community) and secure enough for their needs?

Just a suggestion.

7. I'm an understanding sort of chap, Piglet. :D
    Plus I've built up an impressive number of email addresses and websites to which I send begging letters every so often, together with a CV which is in its' c.500th iteration.

(None of the b*stards ever reply, though. Maybe they'd be more inclined to favour 'offshore finance' operators than Kicker of Sh*te Class I, which is my proud profession.)

8. I know that feeling well, Whisky :cry: What line of work are you in now (presuming that you're out), if you don't mind me asking.

9. Been 'out' 12 years. I lift a barrier now, and on the good days, open a gate down here in the Zim salt mines ('Mornin', Sir. Tug forelock. Close gate.) :D

10. as an aside, don't suppose the ICA shop has a website does it? or are we still in the dark ages and have to send a cheque?

no joy on google, before anyone launches incoming.