Association Website

You having an employment problem, PP? (Only a shot in the dark about that, you understand.)

There's all sorts of assistance out there. Drop me a pm.

I asked CB at ICA recently and apparently it will be back when they have a more secure server to host it on, I believe that there are ongoing discussions with one of the Govt agencies to get this done. There may have been more information given out at the recent clinic but as I wasn't there, I don't know.

ShortFatBloke said:
... it will be back when they have a more secure server to host it on....
Has anyone suggested using ArmyNet to them? It should be free (If HQ D Int Corps gets it set up as an Int Corps community) and secure enough for their needs?

Just a suggestion.

I'm an understanding sort of chap, Piglet. :D
Plus I've built up an impressive number of email addresses and websites to which I send begging letters every so often, together with a CV which is in its' c.500th iteration.

(None of the b*stards ever reply, though. Maybe they'd be more inclined to favour 'offshore finance' operators than Kicker of Sh*te Class I, which is my proud profession.)

Whiskybreath said:
Plus I've built up an impressive number of email addresses and websites to which I send begging letters every so often, together with a CV which is in its' c.500th iteration.
I know that feeling well, Whisky :cry: What line of work are you in now (presuming that you're out), if you don't mind me asking.

Been 'out' 12 years. I lift a barrier now, and on the good days, open a gate down here in the Zim salt mines ('Mornin', Sir. Tug forelock. Close gate.) :D

as an aside, don't suppose the ICA shop has a website does it? or are we still in the dark ages and have to send a cheque?

no joy on google, before anyone launches incoming.