• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Association Website

You having an employment problem, PP? (Only a shot in the dark about that, you understand.)

There's all sorts of assistance out there. Drop me a pm.

I asked CB at ICA recently and apparently it will be back when they have a more secure server to host it on, I believe that there are ongoing discussions with one of the Govt agencies to get this done. There may have been more information given out at the recent clinic but as I wasn't there, I don't know.

ShortFatBloke said:
... it will be back when they have a more secure server to host it on....
Has anyone suggested using ArmyNet to them? It should be free (If HQ D Int Corps gets it set up as an Int Corps community) and secure enough for their needs?

Just a suggestion.

I'm an understanding sort of chap, Piglet. :D
Plus I've built up an impressive number of email addresses and websites to which I send begging letters every so often, together with a CV which is in its' c.500th iteration.

(None of the b*stards ever reply, though. Maybe they'd be more inclined to favour 'offshore finance' operators than Kicker of Sh*te Class I, which is my proud profession.)

Whiskybreath said:
Plus I've built up an impressive number of email addresses and websites to which I send begging letters every so often, together with a CV which is in its' c.500th iteration.
I know that feeling well, Whisky :cry: What line of work are you in now (presuming that you're out), if you don't mind me asking.

Been 'out' 12 years. I lift a barrier now, and on the good days, open a gate down here in the Zim salt mines ('Mornin', Sir. Tug forelock. Close gate.) :D

Latest Threads