• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Association of Ammunition Technicians AGM 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick diary note guys, this years AGM will be on Sat. 29 Sep, in Leamington Spa.

Once I've sorted out the admin, I'll get full details on the website and an e-mail all members, RAOC & RLC Journals, Soldier Mag and anywhere else where that is appropriate and free!

Cheers,

RMG!

Would welcome someone putting a reminder on C&A please. I am registered but don't appear to have the right permissions to create a new post. Cheers.

Not going to start this dull crap again, why do you all think everyone that pokes fun at a AT probably failed the Cse? I suppose replies like this are what you would expect by a 22 Yr old AT SNCO!

Moon_Monkey_Spunk said:
Not going to start this dull crap again, why do you all think everyone that pokes fun at a AT probably failed the Cse? I suppose replies like this are what you would expect by a 22 Yr old AT SNCO!
As an AT with over 20 years service in the Trade, my general experience points me to the conclusion that everyone wants to be an AT but those who can't, "slag off" those who are!!! Therefore, the simple remedy to this is; If you're not eligible to attend the AGM then fcuk off elsewhere and organise your own AGM!

Oh Dear. Yet another thread by AT's, about AT's, for AT's. Have to agree with MMS and gently remind the Wolf Man that no we didn't all want to be AT's and it doesn't come down to can't. It's more a case of not as long as the hole in my arrse is brown would I want to count bullets at Kineton. The quicker the RE take EOD under their wing the better for all concerned. You can then lobby the CRE for your danger pay! (only if your EOD mind - the rest of you will become.........let's have a look........yes that's right ........Ammo Storeman. Hang on arn't Suppliers carrying out that function already? Not really anything left after that that really is there.......Stacker!) Enjoy your AGM. The grass in my Garden should have grown about 4cm's by the time you lot have finished blowing smoke up your own arrses(and by the way ......my grass is definatley greener).

Rather than crowd the rest of the corps out of the RLC forum with your AT related shenanigans why don't you ask for your own forum that way I promise not to come and take the p155 like the nasty little wannabes that AT's percieve the rest of us to be

Speaking as an Arsser and not as anything else... I think you (qman) need to to stop, take stock of things and then come back when you've sorted yourself out.

When was the last time you posted a positive comment? Everything you've posted recently has been negative and I for one am getting tired of it. Just seen the post from someone asking for help and the first thing you do is jump in and slag the poor guy. You need to get a grip.

General Melchet - any chance the MOD's can do anything? This guy is giving arrse a bad name.

B

Bottleosmoke

The_Wolf_Man said:
Moon_Monkey_Spunk said:
As an AT with over 20 years service in the Trade, my general experience points me to the conclusion that everyone wants to be an AT but those who can't, "slag off" those who are!!! Therefore, the simple remedy to this is; If you're not eligible to attend the AGM then fcuk off elsewhere and organise your own AGM!
I certainly dont want to go into a tirade like qman but, you sir are an arse. And by the way, I passed AT selection.

Thank you for your Support General Melchett & Bomb Doctor. I only revived this as a reminder! I didn't expect the "Spanish Inquistion"!

What a shocker - a thread for ATs about AT business. Bann it, block it, stop it from crowding proper RLC types out from the site. What B*ll*x.

The clue was in the thread title - "AT Association AGM". If reading a thread about ATs is going to make you angry then take another tablet and click on another thread.

Bomb_Doctor said:
Speaking as an Arsser and not as anything else... I think you (qman) need to to stop, take stock of things and then come back when you've sorted yourself out.

When was the last time you posted a positive comment? Everything you've posted recently has been negative and I for one am getting tired of it. Just seen the post from someone asking for help and the first thing you do is jump in and slag the poor guy. You need to get a grip.

General Melchet - any chance the MOD's can do anything? This guy is giving arrse a bad name.
BD you're quite quite wrong my old fruit. You are not speaking as an arrser but speaking as someone who is affronted by my negative attitude manifesting itself in a very wry and (by my own admission) twisted sense of humour. I can only apologise if it doesn't quite match your take on life (knock knock suit you?). I was not slagging the TV guy off I was taking the piss - diddums poor him he is a big boy in a big world full of nastier people than me, he'll no doubt get over it or do you imagine him sat in a corner hugging himself and rocking himself to and fro? I don't see it written anywhere in the terms and conditions of use that all posts are to be happy and smiley and full of sunshine. Tell you what, rather than get all upset by the vitriolic pus spewed forth from my keyboard why don't you check the little picture thing at the side (it's called an avatar) and when you see George Bush's head pasted onto 'a winner' with the name 'Qman'....now bear with me here.......IGNORE IT (I bet you shout at the television as well). Taking this action will stop you 'for one' getting all twisty pants. Once again sorry if you don't like it but isn't the world a horrible place? In the meantime I shall be doing a quick stocktake of my situation as requested....................hang on here goes ...............man Q type x 1......Yep.......14 years of great big gripe against the RLC in general x 1....yep all present and correct

Edited to add: Make that 19 years of gripe I've just transfered my RAOC gripe to the RLC gripe pile.

R

really?_fascinating

qman

Why not knob off out of the RLC then? 19 years of griping must make you loads of fun. Shame you are not eligible to attend AT AGM, sure you would have really livened it up with your wry (negative) attitude.

Don't bite, do not want a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Perhaps AT AGM would consider inviting you along - your negativity and sniping at others would be really entertaining I am sure. Do not believe me? Look at your other post today, slagging all those after a commission. So, ATs are crap, LEs are crap, BD is crap....RAOC was crap, RLC is crap...hmmm, perhaps not everyone else?

I sincerely hope you are not ever in my chain of command - as you seem like a really negative individual and a poor role model, who lacks the moral courage to do what is right, but is still content to take the pay and make no difference.

I hope you are not really a Warrant Officer and your choice of name is ironic. I would hate to think you have so sacrificed what you BELIEVE just to get promoted to Warrant Rank - or are you scrupulously honest at work and still get promoted cos you are negative, cynical, outspoken and dismissive of others but really, really good?

qman said:
......Tell you what, rather than get all upset by the vitriolic pus spewed forth from my keyboard why don't you check the little picture thing at the side (it's called an avatar) and when you see George Bush's head pasted onto 'a winner' with the name 'Qman'....now bear with me here.......IGNORE IT
Take some of your own advice... If you see a thread with the title "AT Association AGM" IGNORE IT if AT's annoy you.

It doesn't say on the rules 'everyone has to be positive' but after a while, your constant negativity shines through and everyone just ignores what you really have to say.... sort of 'boy crying wolf' scenario...

People don't appreciate it when they ask for help/advice and the first posting is from you, slagging it off. Take for example the thread on the EOD Expert and filming....

I'm not in a position to apply for that job, but I'd have been mightly p1ssed off if I had and you'd scared the guy away... WO2 Q Man? I doubt it very much.... try Throbber/Stroker Class 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads