Association of Ammunition Technicians AGM 2006

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Whingeing_Albert_Tatlock!, Mar 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At the risk of being metaphorically stoned to death - I just wish to announce that The Association of Ammunition Technicians AGM and Lunch 2006 will be on Saturday 14th October. All currently serving and retired Ammunition Technicians, irresepective of rank are welcome to attend. Non-commissioned Ammunition Examiners are especially welcome. Members are also welcome to bring guests to the lunch and "networking" session afterwards!

Check out the website at www.ammotechs.org or e-mail ammotechs@yahoo.co.uk for full details.

2. W_A_T welcome aboard and I'll see you there.

3. Be there or be talked about!

4. Just a little reminder that The Association of Ammunition Technicians AGM and Lunch 2006 will be on Saturday 14th October. All currently serving and retired Ammunition Technicians, irresepective of rank are welcome to attend. All current members are also encouraged to bring an eligible colleague. Non-commissioned Ammunition Examiners are especially welcome. Members are also welcome to bring guests to the lunch and "networking" session afterwards!

Details on the website www.ammotechs.org or e-mail ammotechs@yahoo.co.uk

5. Anybody out there going?

6. Count me in! What time does the Bar open?

7. Couldn't make it in the end - how did it go? More importantly, when and where nextbyear.