Assistance Required- NW Wilts area

sarnian

War Hero
Right troops-

I’m in need of a volunteer. This person should:

-be local (ish) to the Swindon/Bath/Brizzle corner
-be willing and able to donate time and bandwidth (would suit retired or semi retired person)
- be trustworthy and approachable, and vouched for as having been met in person by a member of what passes for ‘good standing’ in these hallowed halls…

The task is to buddy up with @Awol in person, to provide support and brews and a link between him and the advance party who will go with him to pack & manifest his kit, and get it in a truck and bring it home.

Thanks

Sarnian

Eta the crucial bit.

Last edited:
Right troops-

I’m in need of a volunteer. This person should:

-be local (ish) to the Swindon/Bath/Brizzle corner
-be willing and able to donate time and bandwidth (would suit retired or semi retired person)
- be trustworthy and approachable, and vouched for as having been met in person by a member of what passes for ‘good standing’ in these hallowed halls…

Thanks

Sarnian
Can you give a few clues as to what might be involved, by PM if necessary so that a realistic assessment of availability can be made.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
BZ to the volunteer.
And to Sarnian for taking point on this task.
Seconded.

Provided he isn't using this as a cocaine-running trip.

sarnian

War Hero
Given my day job, that would be a f*cken ballsy move….

Thanks- but I’m just the goon who found the jar for the whip-round. There’s a good team on this.

Sorry, it’s far from where I am, besides AWOL would only end up pushing me around.

Latest Threads