Assiniboia Inn Medicine Hat

Wow lol
What a read and brought back some memories,
Was out there for a month in 1985 and was in the 44 man snake down the water slide, spent my r&r down the hat,
Went back in 1987 for 6 months as a red top (safety team)
Had 10 days off after every battle group, mainly down the hat lol, sin bin to mention a few of the bar maids, Shelly Rae Miller, Shannon, Victoria, Cindy.
Ming Tree on a Sunday because of the drinking laws,
Lost touch with Gibbo if you ever read this, Derik Gibson.
The year a helicopter crashed killing 1 and two killed in a red area
Having there tent run over by a recker truck (wo2 and his driver)
I was two tents down, sad

Mufulira

War Hero
Wow lol
What a read and brought back some memories,
Was out there for a month in 1985 and was in the 44 man snake down the water slide, spent my r&r down the hat,
Went back in 1987 for 6 months as a red top (safety team)
Had 10 days off after every battle group, mainly down the hat lol, sin bin to mention a few of the bar maids, Shelly Rae Miller, Shannon, Victoria, Cindy.
Ming Tree on a Sunday because of the drinking laws,
Lost touch with Gibbo if you ever read this, Derik Gibson.
The year a helicopter crashed killing 1 and two killed in a red area
Having there tent run over by a recker truck (wo2 and his driver)
I was two tents down, sad
Certainly is a good read and memory flashback -- a fairly large biker demonstrated to us how to win over the fair maidens during their act -- Roll up a twenty into ciggie-like shape place it between your lips and flop down on the stage with the bill sticking upright. Whereupon one of the "|adies" would perform the ballet splits and pluck the bill ever so gently from your mouth. Seemed like fun at he time until you ran out of 20's

The 'Bin' was an epic place and the Gas Lamp was awesome. I was last there in 1997 and I heard that Becky Bondage had passed away. What always amzed me was that the women were always the same but every time you went back, they just got fatter!! In some cases, scarier. Does anyone remember Brady? 6 foot chick monster that was a bouncer in the stripy shirts in 93.
Becky is alive and well actually. Living in lethbridge after a bypass surgery to lose weight and a failed marriage to a Canadian guy (into bondage )

Becky is alive and well actually. Living in lethbridge after a bypass surgery to lose weight and a failed marriage to a Canadian guy (into bondage )
Why did she chin you off?

Latest Threads