Assignment Orders

Discussion in 'RLC' started by drunken_rad_op, Feb 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there such a thing as an assignment order from Glasgow that is issued within a reasonable time frame?

How hard can it be to tell someone where they are moving to?

Do they honestly think “the decision is being made this week” is a trustworthy response week after week?

Yes I am bitter, yes I am slowly getting disillusioned by Glasgow!

How hard can it be?
  2. If it's getting close to the time you are due posting go and speak to your RCMO, that's what they are there for.
  3. It's a rant, I want sympathetic sarcasm and not proper advice!
  4. You've obviously got too much time on your hands.....

Oh, your a fag op, it's not like you have a job anyway.
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Your going to have a heart attack if you carry on.
  6. Ammo techs, bore off.......................
  7. Just the type of witty repartee I expected. I'm sure you could do better... or just too lazy?
  8. lazy every time! Nothing personal my man.
  9. According to your RCMO - nowhere fast.
  10. You're going to 11 Regt - Then you'll regret asking.
  11. I have to say I agree DRO, they are really annoying the Fcuk out of me. How hard can it be to move a few Senior Comms Specs around RLCland? I really despair as it's not just me but Mrs Mirkin and the little Mirkins to take into account. Let's face it there's not that many of us....Rocket science blah blah blah! :x

Anyone heard about a 'shall we promote some more people after the board has sat, but not a sweeper board' for WO1 Specs? Baggy you must know something!!
  12. Its not just you to consider though. Your desk officer/AO will have other trades to consider as well.
  13. 2 words Paddy......nonsense!
  14. Who the fuck's Paddy :?
  15. Obviously not a Max & Paddy fan!