Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan8w

Swinger
Hello all! Im currently awaiting the date to go to my assessment centre which unfortunately has been dragged out to the Corona-virus pandemic. :( Im just looking for help and advice on the assessment centre. Ive been keeping fit and have just started revising maths again as its been 5 years since i did GCSE's. is there anything else i could be doing to get ready ive heard due to Covid the Run has been replaced by the Bleep test and that they've removed the TST. Is this true? Im still preparing as much as possible just in case. Ive heard of an icebreaker in a few previous threads is this still a thing if so what is it? Also is there any interview or alike where they will ask questions about my job choice? (avionics Technician) If so what questions will they ask? Lastly im a bit worried about the Cognitive test. is it difficult? whats asked? etc. all help is appreciated.

Practice doing the bleep test beforehand. Measure the distance off precisely (in your garden for example), and download the audio file. It's as much technique as fitness, and definitely easier after you've tried it a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.