• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Assessment centre medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now guys, I've had my army brief last week and everything went well and the guy told me he'd be in contact in a couple weeks for a date for the assessment centre, however I'm abit on edge as I've had an inhaler from my gp in the past that was given to me to try out for a week but I didn't use it once and never have after that, I have not been diagnosed with asmtha . It was given 3 years and 7 months ago. Do you think they'll push my assessment centre date back until it's been 4 years or let me at least go. I rang the Afco up and the woman just said to me see how I do on 1.5 mile run. Thanks.

Now guys, I've had my army brief last week and everything went well and the guy told me he'd be in contact in a couple weeks for a date for the assessment centre, however I'm abit on edge as I've had an inhaler from my gp in the past that was given to me to try out for a week but I didn't use it once and never have after that, I have not been diagnosed with asmtha . It was given 3 years and 7 months ago. Do you think they'll push my assessment centre date back until it's been 4 years or let me at least go. I rang the Afco up and the woman just said to me see how I do on 1.5 mile run. Thanks.
Try asking in here, like the thread title says: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...-medical-question.257388/page-69#post-8574468

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads