Assessment Centre Lichfield

Hi all...my first post. I am half way through my application to join the Army through AFC Harrogate as I will be 16. My intake will be September 2019 and I have my assessment centre booked for January next year in Lichfield. Can anyone give some info on the tst as I am concerned I may not pass it...maths is not my strong point? I am hoping to join as a driver. Has anyone just done this that can give me current info? All help appreciated thanks.

Kishan

Crow
It's similar to a foundation GCSE maths paper. I doubt you need to excel in the TST to become a driver.

D

Deleted 157840

Hi all...my first post. I am half way through my application to join the Army through AFC Harrogate as I will be 16. My intake will be September 2019 and I have my assessment centre booked for January next year in Lichfield. Can anyone give some info on the tst as I am concerned I may not pass it...maths is not my strong point? I am hoping to join as a driver. Has anyone just done this that can give me current info? All help appreciated thanks.
Technical Selection Test: British Army Technical Roles by TST Scores this should give you some insight into what’s in the TST. It will also show you what scores you need to achieve (turn your phone sideways). The TST isn’t the most difficult of exams, but I would sharpen up on your algebra.

JNM

War Hero
I have a copy of example questions I’ll find the email and look if there’s anything saying do not share. If not I’ll message you a copy.

I got 48/55 on it and although maths is not a weak point you should be able to pick up more than half on just calculator questions. Honestly not happy I didn’t 100% it.

LongStride

Swinger
I have a copy of example questions I’ll find the email and look if there’s anything saying do not share. If not I’ll message you a copy.

I got 48/55 on it and although maths is not a weak point you should be able to pick up more than half on just calculator questions. Honestly not happy I didn’t 100% it.
Hi JNM, Any chance you can send me a copy too, please? If your allowed of course. Thanks

LongStride

Swinger
Lol depends if I can find the f*cker and if the website will let me send a PDF from my phone
Oh oh.. lol. I’ll keep my fingers crossed then.
At selection did you do the new fitness tests or are they still the same for now?
Thanks again

JNM

War Hero
Got another question, if you don’t mind? =D what calculators do they have? Scientific or just standard ? Not done much maths for about around 15 years lol
Cheers :)
Just standard. You won’t need a scientific all the indices are fairly straight forward.

Latest Threads