Assault Boot Copies

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by siegfriedline, Apr 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

This is my first proper post but anyway. I'm in cadets and I need a pair of boots. The ones they issue are patrol boots and fall apart by lacing them up properly.
    Now I'm wondering whether to buy genuine assault boots or are the copies just as good. Or does anyone know any boots of the same/better quality for around £50. Thanks in advance (dive for cover!)
  2. Use the search, loads of threads on boots.
  4. Pop into any Doc Marten seller ask for the Pair that look like CABs.
  5. Thanks, I was just double checking my original research and you've reinforced what I found out before
  6. What size you after? Are your feet still growing? If they are don't go spending too much!
  7. Are you a cadet or an AI ? If the former, then do your county issue boots to cadets assuming you are in the ACF?

To answer your question. Don't buy copies. The ones i,ve seen have invariably been inferior, and check if your buying online, i,ve seen boots advertised as Asssault boots which have been copies.
  8. I'm an air cadet and my squadron tells us to sort out our own footwear. My feet have stopped growing but I need a 12L. So my main problem is sourcing L fitting boots.