Assault Boot Copies

Hi

This is my first proper post but anyway. I'm in cadets and I need a pair of boots. The ones they issue are patrol boots and fall apart by lacing them up properly.
Now I'm wondering whether to buy genuine assault boots or are the copies just as good. Or does anyone know any boots of the same/better quality for around £50. Thanks in advance (dive for cover!)

Hi

This is my first proper post but anyway. I'm in cadets and I need a pair of boots. The ones they issue are patrol boots and fall apart by lacing them up properly.
Now I'm wondering whether to buy genuine assault boots or are the copies just as good. Or does anyone know any boots of the same/better quality for around £50. Thanks in advance (dive for cover!)
BRITTON ASSAULT BOOTS

Hi

Are you a cadet or an AI ? If the former, then do your county issue boots to cadets assuming you are in the ACF?

To answer your question. Don't buy copies. The ones i,ve seen have invariably been inferior, and check if your buying online, i,ve seen boots advertised as Asssault boots which have been copies.

I'm an air cadet and my squadron tells us to sort out our own footwear. My feet have stopped growing but I need a 12L. So my main problem is sourcing L fitting boots.