Assassins creed Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by soldierboy99, Nov 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So any one else played this, I bought it on Friday and haven't put it down since really enjoying it and the multiplayer is a good idea which will prolong the life of the game.

2. I played the 1st one, and binned it after a couple of hours play. It was far too repetetive for my liking. I hope the new game is better.

3. this is the 3rd one :)

4. I know. I didn't buy ACII either. How does the game differ?

5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Bought #2 this weekend. So much better than the first! May get Brotherhood when I'm done.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

6. Assasins creed 2 was a massive improvement on the first, the missions are different everytime now, the only problem was it had this annoying stealth mission at the end which stopped me finishing it.

7. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

What stealth mission was that? seriosu question...

8. Brotherhood is more like Assassins Creed 2.5. The gameplay has not really changed and the story starts the exact second where AC2 ended. I completed Brotherhood last night and it was enjoyable but it felt like an expansion pack rather than a new game. There are still bugs remaining from AC2 which can be frustrating but not enough to stop me playing. I tried the online game but the target kept changing after ten or 15 seconds so it was just annoying.

9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Completed AC2 last night and, I have to say, it's actually got me looking forward to getting Brotherhood.