Assassination attempt on Venezuelan President?

There seems to have been an assassination attempt on Venezuelas President Maduro.

Or possibly a false flag. Tinfoil time in the CT dumbosphere.

Good overview and videos here:
Explosions at Rally for Venezuelan President Maduro - Drones? Assassination? False Flag?

Probably see a lot more of this in future. Cheap as chips and potentially a very effective stand-off terrorist threat.

Mods - I searched and found zip. Kill if a duplicate.

Was mentioned in the drone/counter drone thread, but deserving of a distinct thread I think.

An interesting development, but one that has been predicted for a while....

Those speshul soljurs upped and fecked off i a blind panic at the sound of a little bangy thing from the sky. I recon the Pres himself had summat to do with it, the tart! :cool:

MrDave

War Hero
Its only a matter of time before there is a drone attack on no 10, not to mention any large gathering of people including football matches, marathons, ect. The only thing that surprises me is that it has not happened before now.

Yokel

LE
Its only a matter of time before there is a drone attack on no 10, not to mention any large gathering of people including football matches, marathons, ect. The only thing that surprises me is that it has not happened before now.
Are you calling backbenchers drones, or do you mean the Conservative party as a whole? Anyway - these things have been used for smuggling drugs and other contraband into prisons for some time, so the criminals are exploiting them already.

@Magic_Mushroom can probably tell us what the correct term is for remotely controlled air vehicles.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Those speshul soljurs upped and fecked off i a blind panic at the sound of a little bangy thing from the sky.
It's not the Napoleonic Wars anymore: you don't necessarily have to stand in rank and stoically take your punishment to show how steady you are.

It's not the Napoleonic Wars anymore: you don't necessarily have to stand in rank and stoically take your punishment to show how steady you are.
The sight of that massive parade and all those ranks breaking and running did lead me to wonder if/when drones will be used to disrupt other military parades.

Are you calling backbenchers drones, or do you mean the Conservative party as a whole? Anyway - these things have been used for smuggling drugs and other contraband into prisons for some time, so the criminals are exploiting them already.

@Magic_Mushroom can probably tell us what the correct term is for remotely controlled air vehicles.
Remote piloted air vehicles (RPAV) if they are controlled by a human.

I'm sure the technical bods in government, and their agency's, will be cooking up a box of tricks, that when activated will over ride any ground signal to any suspect drones, rendering them useless. All transmitted signals can be over ridden, smothered, scrambled, intercepted, re-directed, its only a matter of time.

I'm sure the technical bods in government, and their agency's, will be cooking up a box of tricks, that when activated will over ride any ground signal to any suspect drones, rendering them useless. All transmitted signals can be over ridden, smothered, scrambled, intercepted, re-directed, its only a matter of time.
There are ways round that, if you look at what small multi rotors you can buy of the shelf can do, no need for a ground link...

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP
Anyway … Missed!

I've just got my commercial drone licence and the technology to pre-programme the "drone" and let it do it's own thing is both amazing and.... frightening!
(I think the Venezuelan thing was a put up job by El Presidenti)

Unless I'm missing something this is already a thing.

DroneShield: The DroneGun can shoot UAVs 1.2 miles away | WIRED UK

This article is nearly a year old. Using my tinfoil hat psyop detection equiptment I predict there is already little to fear from a drone attacks on fixed locations that are high value targets. What's available to buy, or even proposed, is definately not as good as what the security services already have.

There is already the capability to set up fake mobile phone towers in the vacinity of suspected bombs to force the phones in a certain perimiter to connect to the controled mobile phone tower, in order to prevent the triggering signal being sent.

Latest Threads