Assange not winning friends & influencing people.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Biscuits_Brown, Feb 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WikiLeaks – whose mission statement was “to produce a more just society based upon truth” – has been guilty of the same obfuscation and misinformation as those it sought to expose, while its supporters are expected to follow, unquestioningly, in blinkered, cultish devotion.

Full story -

Jemima Khan: The inside story of how Julian Assange alienated his allies

• Like Like x 1
  2. With friends like her............!

3. What this man has done is completely irrelevant. I hate him purely because he's called "Julian"

No man should ever be called Julian.

• Like Like x 4
  4. He may or may not be a cock, but wikileaks itself is a good thing and I wonder if Sweden would be making such a noise about a missing condom ( considering their serious gang rape problems with "recently arrived citizens") if Uncle Sam wasn't so pissed with him.

5. I'm sure we'll find out during his trial.

6. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Of course, it might have something to do with her being £20K out of pocket...

Julian Assange's backers lose £200,000 bail money - Telegraph

Hell hath no fury, etc...

Wordsmith

7. That evil stuck up upper class bitch Enid Blyton has much to answer for!

8. I have to ask, how did you get to Enid Blyton? The article reads like the groundwork for a disconnect from her best mate Julian, although I have not supported anybody sight unseen, she got burnt and is now rubbishing him before asking for her money back. She has lovely hair, but it hasn't protected the little grey cells from degradation.

9. Quite fit though, even now.

10. No it isn't a good thing you ******* dicksplash.

They are called secrets for a reason.

• Like Like x 2
  11. The Famous Five is the name of a series of children's novels written by British author Enid Blyton. The first book, Five on a Treasure Island, was published in 1942.
    The novels feature the adventures of a group of young children – Julian, Dick, Anne and Georgina (George) – and their dog Timothy.

• Like Like x 1
  12. By the cringe Cerunnos, that is an oblique reference.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I saw a good programme a year or so ago on him. Everyone said he was a very strange man. It had a few folk who'd all met in New York about all of that info that got released a year or so ago and they were saying what they thought certain papers should print (New York Times, Guardian etc) Julian said he'd just print it all, they said you can't do that, he said he would. They all got pissed off because they said a lot of the documents had items such as names and addresses of informants in Iraq who were working with the Americans. They all (apart from Julian) agree that stuff should be published, (which they did) but the names of those who were low level and passing on information should be blanked out, as their lifes and families in Iraq would be at risk.
    Julian kept his word and printed it all anyway. He wasn't too popular after that.

14. He's on record as saying that all informants deserved what was coming to them, or words to that effect.

The Yanks have got a nice cell in a SuperMax waiting just for him. And, he will be in it one day.

The ****

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'd go for stabbed to death in a frenzied, random attack shortly after he is released following his jail term for rape.

Will make the second page of the evening paper in his hometown in Oz.