Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assange about to do a bunk...

That would be hard times indeed. A far left bartenderess (and not a very good one at that) who parlayed a run for a hard left Democratic Congressional seat in NY actually assuming that she has a chance at becoming president with her (mighty shaky) hands on the wheel and levers of State? Forbid it, O Lord. That would be like Diane Abbot suddenly becoming the next PM, only worse. :omg::omfg:
You're saying you dont think Ms Abbot would make a good PM?

You're saying you dont think Ms Abbot would make a good PM?
Not if everything I've heard about her is true, but please yourself. ;) At least the budget meetings will be entertaining.

So who's TangoMan debating with; the voices in his head? Alternatively, the voices could be all in Pammy's.

'Pamela Anderson has called on Donald Trump to pardon Julian Assange in his final days as US president, saying the move could be the "perfect way" to end his term.

'In an interview on ITV's Good Morning Britain, Anderson, 53, claimed she has access to Mr Trump and that he is considering the pardon. "I know that I am in his ear," the actress said. "I know he is debating and we will see what happens.'