Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assange about to do a bunk...

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Look everyone, Bugsy wants attention.
Boom, spackermann! Every time I post, you call the same tune: Bugsy wants attention. You never answer the questions asked, spackerman. You just skip to the "argument" you hope won't spill your real intentions.
So why introduce your personal vendetta onto a thread concerned with the possible trip to the US of Julien Assange?

MsG

Boom, spackermann! Every time I post, you call the same tune: Bugsy wants attention. You never answer the questions asked, spackerman. You just skip to the "argument" you hope won't spill your real intentions.
So why introduce your personal vendetta onto a thread concerned with the possible trip to the US of Julien Assange?

MsG
Actually, we were discussing JuliAn Assange before you started with the me, me, me act. Give it a rest, eh?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
Get a room you two!

Get a room you two!

You say "get a room" but in all fairness Bugsy's reactions are like a volcano going off because a fly landed on it viz totally out of proportion and unreasonable.
He is clearly a very unpleasant character and that comes across in his postings.
He is also an unmitigated liar which makes his inflated responses all the more risible.
Maybe he just might try being pleasant instead of portraying himself like the arrogant know it all that he presently presents although I am aware that he has always been like this.
For me a lot of his posts are pure bullshit anyway and his spelling is appalling for somebody who claims to know so much more that the rest of us.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes.
And never gave any thought to w hat the consequences would be for the poor bloke on his side, now on the ground and likely to face a backlash from the locals?
So Bradley put his compatriots' - and allies' - lives at risk in a king-sized 'look at me' gesture.
Same as his 'look at me in a swimsuit' gesture
His 'I demand the Army pays for my deknackering'.
And his latest cuntishness, refusing to testify.
Obviously any oaths, agreements etc he swore to and signed when he joined? oops, nope he can disregard them at will.
There's no credible evidence that anything Ms Manning released ever endangered US lives. The same is true that the damning evidence of US atrocities released by Julian Assange never endangered any lives.
Also, I don't mind the relevant officer who took my oath and gave me the queen's shilling ever warning me that I had to be in agreement with whatever the officers thought was right, no matter what I felt.

If yer wan Manning felt that she just couldn't adhere to such an inhumane doctrine, then good on her for trying to change it!

MsG

Hey, shitlips! This thread is not about me! If you want to start a thread on how you're, allegedly, "superior" to me, then go ahead and I'll gladly take part. Otherwise, keep your stupid comments to yourself and stay on-subject, OK?

MsG
Remember when Julian said he would hand himself over to the American authorities if Manning, was pardoned. Any idea why the utterly trustworthy hero of the downtrodden has, failed to do so?
Was it because he is an egomanical, deluded waster? Or something else?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Umm, what par t of 'oath' do you fail to grasp?
Part of it, I'm sure, was along the lines of 'You can't tell anyone about stuff you see.'
[My bold in your quote] I didn't quite understand any of what I said when I took the queen's shilling (my English wasn't really that good at the time)! I just repeated some words that the sergeant, who was at my side (and thankfully spoke Irish and interpreted), told me to say.

As far as "You can't tell anyone about stuff you see (or know about)". That was in the "Official Secrets Act" I had to sign before I could ditch the Britsh Army.

MsG

MsG
Does it bother you Bugsy?

[My bold in your quote] I didn't quite understand any of what I said when I took the queen's shilling (my English wasn't really that good at the time)! I just repeated some words that the sergeant, who was at my side (and thankfully spoke Irish and interpreted), told me to say.

As far as "You can't tell anyone about stuff you see (or know about)". That was in the "Official Secrets Act" I had to sign before I could ditch the Britsh Army.

MsG
You didn't sign the official secrets act did you Bugsy? Yet another lie.

MsG
So you joined the British army despite not really speaking English? This may be your most spectacular fib yet. The Irish language was already in decline by 1850, and it was already 50-50 Irish-English by then. By 1922, almost everyone spoke English, and there are currently no Irish Monoglots left.

The idea of a monoglot Mick joining the army in 1966 is too ridiculous to contemplate. Furthermore, OPSEC is and always has been deeply ingrained into troops, with breaches being a disciplinary and even court martial offence.

Another clear indicator that you never served.

So you joined the British army despite not really speaking English? This may be your most spectacular fib yet. The Irish language was already in decline by 1850, and it was already 50-50 Irish-English by then. By 1922, almost everyone spoke English, and there are currently no Irish Monoglots left.

The idea of a monoglot Mick joining the army in 1966 is too ridiculous to contemplate. Furthermore, OPSEC is and always has been deeply ingrained into troops, with breaches being a disciplinary and even court martial offence.

Another clear indicator that you never served.
I think Bugs fancies Ms Manning.

Latest Threads