BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
I mind when all this started with your man Assange and I (along with a few others) argued that the reason he'd taken refuge in the embassy was that he didn't want to be extradited to the US. Just about everyone said that the Septics had no intention of extraditing him. And now look. It just shows how petty and vindictive they can be when their dirty little secrets are uncovered.

MsG

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I mind when all this started with your man Assange and I (along with a few others) argued that the reason he'd taken refuge in the embassy was that he didn't want to be extradited to the US. Just about everyone said that the Septics had no intention of extraditing him. And now look. It just shows how petty and vindictive they can be when their dirty little secrets are uncovered.

MsG
No. We said that he was far less likely to be extradited to the land of the free by the Swedes than by us. He choose to avoid facing charges of rape. He has reaped what he has sown.

MsG
That he took refuge to escape extradition to the US is an assumption. It is just as likely that his real reason was to avoid going to Sweden to avoid a trial (and possible conviction) for rape. Just because the US has issued the request in no way invalidates this possibility.

He might have been better off going to Sweden in the first place, it being a place that some might consider less likely to extradite to the US than the UK, and in 2012 with Obama at the helm might not have been requested anyway, no-one knowing then, of course, that Trump would take the chair in 2016

What would his position be now if he had simply gone to Sweden? He might have been found not guilty, avoided extradition and made a beeline for either Venezuela, Russia, Cuba etc. where he could have stayed well beyond the reach of US justice for forever and a day.

All of this suggests to me he would make a poor poker player, both judgement and luck having seemingly deserted him.

MsG
Oh look a member of the SWP defends an alleged rapist. Not for the first time.

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Oh look a member of the SWP defends an alleged rapist. Not for the first time.
The thread is about your man Assange, spackerman. It's got nothing at all to do with me and even less with the SWP.
I realise that you take every possible opportunity to malign me or any folks or organisations I happen to be even remotely attached to (even maligning my dear departed Ma).
No-one at all on this thread is interested in your personal and obsessive vendetta against me and anything remotely attached to me, spackerinski. But is there any chance you could actually stick to the subject? Y'know, just as a first?

MsG

The thread is about your man Assange, spackerman. It's got nothing at all to do with me and even less with the SWP.
I realise that you take every possible opportunity to malign me or any folks or organisations I happen to be even remotely attached to (even maligning my dear departed Ma).
No-one at all on this thread is interested in your personal and obsessive vendetta against me and anything remotely attached to me, spackerinski. But is there any chance you could actually stick to the subject? Y'know, just as a first?

MsG
I was merely pointing out the members of the SWP defend nonces, nothing more.

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
No. We said that he was far less likely to be extradited to the land of the free by the Swedes than by us. He choose to avoid facing charges of rape. He has reaped what he has sown.
Do you really believe that? The Swedes were "strong-armed" right from the word go to extradite Assange. We should actually be asking ourselves: why do we allow the Septics to have so much influence in world affairs?

MsG

BlackDyke

War Hero
How is Comrade Delta by the way?
Still doing a PhD at Liverpool Hope is he?
Hope his thesis isn't to do with sexual criminology as he might have an unfair advantage.

Nothing more? You lying fückwit, spackerman! You don't care less if SWP members defend nonces or not. You only mention the SWP because I happen to be a member. You constantly bring up any and every person or organisation you suspect I have even the remotest connection to in order to pursue your personal vendetta against me. What's wrong with you, shitlips? This thread is about Julien Assange!

MsG
Julian

MsG
I don't know on what planet that occurred, but it wasn't this one.

The US was always going to indict & attempt to extradite Assange. Given that Manning got 35 years for stealing the info, the bloke who then published the info was always going to be quite near the top of Uncle Sam's naughty list. They've thrown the book at him, 18 charges. It'll take longer than he was in the Embassy for just to read the charges out :)

That the US DoJ held their cards close to their chest was really no surprise. Why reveal your intentions before you have to? It's pretty clear that once the Ecuadoreans had had their fill of him and threw him out, that a) he'd be locked up in the UK and b) one of the US Ambo's staff would be banging in an extradition request with all haste.

Oh look, that's exactly what happened.

The next thing that will happen is that the grotty criminal will indeed be extradited after he's exhausted the appeal route, and then put in a Federal court. Then they'll set a trial, and he will be found guilty. Then he will be sentenced to at least 35 years in the Supermax.

Uncle Sam is going to make the embarrassing turd rue the day that he even set eyes on a computer.

I don't know on what planet that occurred, but it wasn't this one.

The US was always going to indict & attempt to extradite Assange. Given that Manning got 35 years for stealing the info, the bloke who then published the info was always going to be quite near the top of Uncle Sam's naughty list. They've thrown the book at him, 18 charges. It'll take longer than he was in the Embassy for just to read the charges out :)

That the US DoJ held their cards close to their chest was really no surprise. Why reveal your intentions before you have to? It's pretty clear that once the Ecuadoreans had had their fill of him and threw him out, that a) he'd be locked up in the UK and b) one of the US Ambo's staff would be banging in an extradition request with all haste.

Oh look, that's exactly what happened.

The next thing that will happen is that the grotty criminal will indeed be extradited after he's exhausted the appeal route, and then put in a Federal court. Then they'll set a trial, and he will be found guilty. Then he will be sentenced to at least 35 years in the Supermax.

Uncle Sam is going to make the embarrassing turd rue the day that he even set eyes on a computer.
I only wish the Americans had the power to try him for the alleged rape in Sweden and add time on for that if found guilty.

Dunno, don’t really care. Manning’s piece in this has been dealt with. Lucky bastard got a presidential pardon, but justice was done with the CM and years in Leavenworth.
A quick search shows the little wankstain is on an 18 month charge for contempt - AND they are charging/fining him $1000 a day for the privilege!

Latest Threads